Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Situation on Susi-whiners-club (formerly known as SUBSIM.com)  (Read 8209 times)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Our artists find SuSi so ridiculously funny that they spent time on another cartoon, enjoy!

And SuSi's newest arrogance...

www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=237098

Snot's comment "just be glad we don't charge a fee" makes me wonder if he has thought about doing that. 

How quickly they forget the files in the downloads section do not belong to them, but to the creators/developers.  They (susi) are just a host. 

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2546963#post2546963 mimics susi remarkably well.

Both true!
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Might have been this guy again...

Remember: He is British, so he usually falls out of his shoes being so overly polite, trying to hoax you into thinking you could get along with him - and then, at the next best opportunity, he shoots again at you... and even invites his friends like truckdriver Jeff Privateer Madox Groves to also join the fight...

Interesting to see for me where that guy appears "suddenly" - usually right after Jimbluma posting. As had happend in the "suggestion box incident" - read, I wrote about it here somehere.
« Last Edit: 20210821, 13:51:28 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

Source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2553110

Ah and guess what... In post#4 SS talks about a slight hitch.
Well the file is once again...you guess it already... in the moderation queue....

Judge yourself gentlemen...

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
Y.A.S.A. (=Yet Another Susi Action) of today/tonight.

Blitz, your post count has decreased again (now down to 2927!)

It seems they can not stop...they really can't...

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
As i said before, I could not care less but take it with good sense of humor...

But you see, GE, this kinda proves my point, does it not?
The SuSi-truckdriver-jerks cannot stop with their perpetual craze of delusion against me.
I have not been on their SuSi-whiners-club for more than one year (despite that I was blocked from posting even longer so I could not even defend)
and still they rage against me, my posts, my threads and even DEF by deleting development threads that I wrote and more.

The community has also lost the WAR ACE CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT thread where I kept detailed logs of changes and updates LIKE NO OTHER MOD BEFORE HAD DONE. The SuSi-jerks simply removed it without thinking that it might be useful to conserve the change list for example: [WIP] In The Works - War Ace Campaign Version 5.0

And if you are reading this U_CRANK, and I know that you are: Ask yourself. Do you feel comfortable to be a senior moderator in that team of PROVEN hostile jerks of that kind? People like Alx_Novoros get moderator sections lately and your team even ruins the work of months by simply removing the WAC-DEV-thread?

Well done, SuSi-jerks. That is brainless hostility at its best.
« Last Edit: 20180630, 13:48:34 by BL!TZKR!EG »

gatordad

Another DEF member has been banned from susi for sending pm's to several susi members, inviting them to join DEF.  Simple, harmless pm's, and only 19 sent before being banned. 

To top that off, they accuse us of being hostile. On the contrary, we are far from it.

Right, fellas?

gatordad

Snot

Jimbuna

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?

I have noticed recently that yet another member of DEF has been banned completely from the SuSi-whiners-club. And as always for nothing compared to how much DEF IS BEING HATED AND SABOTAGED.

There seems to be a rage against DEF-members while members of their promoted flotillas (LWF and StS) are covered to play carte blanche, they can even publicly insult and verbally abuse Blitz and DEF-members (as I was able to take a screenshot of recently) and they are not banned, no, they are not even infracted.

All of these "Attack-DEF-and-cover-LWF+StS"-actions have been logged in detail and are persistently carried out by SNOT and his posse of senior moderators, mainly that copper Jimbuna, who is simply and obviously jealous that we at TBT+DEF run the only truely active flotilla on a technical level of automization never dreamed of.

They keep repeating that they could not care less, but how else would you explain that they literally seek something to wind you up? It seems they have nothing else or better to do as Blitz has explained with numerous examples of the past. I do not know these persons, but judging from their actions, they may well be sick in their mind. I leave that final say to Blitz, he knows them in person.

However, the presented continued unfairness and hostility of SNOT and his posse leaves us little other choice than to instruct our appreciated members now.

Details:
http://www.donitzeliteflotilla.com/forum/index.php?topic=1325
« Last Edit: 20190406, 20:50:28 by DEF_Grey Eminence »

gatordad

GE, this is so accurate and well described.  I totally agree!

Thanks for posting this.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
I agree likewise. Very well written, GE. And your new instructions are fine with me, too.

If you are continously infracted for sole accusations and petty crap and even senior moderators SUCH AS JIMBUNA do explicitly admit that in the same time others got away with murder, it is time to go. If you then see your avatar and even your awards are taken away and entire threads of your work are deleted for no valid reason, that only confirms it.

Neal, you and your clique have been stonewalling me and my group at every opportunity with 'it'll get done when I get around it or the next one of our team gives me permission' - only to face fact that in the end most of the times nothing got done at all. All you guys have continously done was procrastinate and hide behind each other and sidetrack matters.

The solution in my mind would have simply been to have a bit of empathy. But to see things through the others' eyes is really no strength of US/Texas-guys, and never was. And won't be. I even wrote you through your SuSi-interface to get the record straight. But you did not want to react at all, you did not want to engage at all. All you achieved with that procrastination and total ignorance is nothing but resentment. And then you even said that we have spoken about things many, many times. Ha! What a silly lie! Fact is that you avoided every open discussion, Neal. You neglected every invitation to talk on TeamSpeak and have not bothered to reply. And now you wonder?

Consequently OPERATION KERNEVEL II has been completed and the development-threads of our addons have been moved to a more modder-friendly space, where questions and concerns are not ignored and constructive discussions can take place without being choked off by biased moderators like those from SuSi including "Village Idiots" and their tinfoil hat brigade...

...who can now sit back, relax and make way so their jaws can hit the floor...

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Reaction to SuSi-thread: www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=237972

Had the SuSi-idiots not deleted my development-thread "Reworking Flotillas / Flotilla.cfg" everyone could find out
that I wrote a program to compare the mods in this regard - with tables and screenshots...

Just as Gatordad stated so correctly:
FYI: They have now removed the SFSF-thread. (!)

Now, they are only depriving the community, due to their own stupidity and/or lack of common sense.

EDiT: DO NOT WORRY, this asshole from SuSi can not hurt us, we have long evacuated our work from there.
Lost: Reworking Flotillas / Flotilla.cfg - recreated from scratch: topic=1424
« Last Edit: 20190224, 00:42:06 by DEF_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

Oh yes, the SuSis cannot stop.

And coincidently this occurs again after someone from LWF (Fritz Klum) wrote bullshit without consulting with us (what SNOT regularly demanded of US(!) but never of his friends) and coincidently again when the leader of LWF (CTU_Clay) is back on SuSi after some time...Or why else so out of a sudden?

What has happened?

Today they have first attempted to make us look stupid by leaving the false warning written by Fritz Klum and removing the corrective reaction by another user and now they have entirely deleted another of my files: DEFO.

Who did this?

Perhaps he is lurking around here, snooping to see what he can disrupt. Then, upon reading about DEFO upgrades, if that is viewable by guests, goes and sabotages us by deleting it at susi.

Just a theory, perhaps is true?

Sailor Steve, since you are the only SuSi-moderator who is online just now, I take it that it was again you who did this, and so I address you:

You have always had no time to get the files fixed after GATORDAD kindly requested that for months
You then kept hiding behind SNOT and you both then did nothing at all?
You were not able to do easiest things on your own and when someone gave you IDIOT-PROOF instructions on how to do it quickly,
you habitually backed out with "you do not tell me how to do my job" and alike?
You have taken everything as an offense or insult, even the term "wake-up-call"?
You have ALWAYS (not one exception!) avoided to talk on TeamSpeak to straighten out things like the SNOT?

And if it was not you, Steve, then I do not want to be as unfair to you as you guys were and are with me. I am better than you guys. My question would in that case be: What besides avoiding open talk in ALL CASES have you done to stop the other SuSi-admins doing and continuing this?

What can be done?

Nothing. The SuSi-jerks are what they are: jerks. Documented well-enough in this very thread.
SuSi needs modders, but modders do not need the money-machine SuSi and their pitiful knee-jerk reactions.

Everyone is still invited to download DEFO from a location
- where you do not have to login to download
- where files get updated
- where updates do not demand endless discussions with lame admins because everything is deliberately procrastinated
- where no such SuSi-whiners-censorship and hostilities like above take place

DEFO and all our other DEF-tools

Everyone is still invited to ask oneself:
- Who is truely hostile here?
- Does |DEF| deserve such blatant mistreatment?
- If SNOT and his posse repeat that they "could not care less" then why is it that they desperately continue this nonsense?
- Who is willing to talk, who is avoiding communication?
- Who benefits from this mobbing action?
- Should I maybe stop throwing money over to SuSi?

Read and follow this thread - where they CANNOT rule their censorship against us!
« Last Edit: 20200831, 20:36:06 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
What I find most irritating is that ANYONE can post things like those invalid accusations and insults on the SuSi-whiners-club,
but only when I do it, then I got infracted.

I remember well how often SNOT and his possee asked me to NOT comment, only to see what that brought: It felt like they
literally held my hands tied so that everyone could come and take a dump at me. NO MORE.

People who are so biased as to literally mob one party in such a blatant manner must really be sick in their mind.

SuSi-jerks along with LWF-idiots who post the obvious untruth along with Steel Sharks-guys who keep spreading false rumours as if I were talking bad about their flotilla... we do not need to prove anything more, topic 590 is full of evidence.
« Last Edit: 20180823, 20:15:38 by BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

Just as Gatordad stated so correctly:
Now, they are only depriving the community, due to their own stupidity and/or lack of common sense.

Here everyone can see that JIMBUNA has deleted all helpful links - oh and the Texas Bass Fisher is around, too...

I.

Source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2562101&postcount=5
The censored links pointed to: MP - Multi Player Wolfpack-Actions and CURRENTLY RUNNING CAMPAIGN!

II.

Source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2562136&postcount=6
The censored link pointed to: [SFSF-MODULE] - The New Solution for "Steam" & "Starforce" Issues

III.

Source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2562134&postcount=6
The censored link pointed to: What is a 6-Digit-Grid-Map - and how to use it

Thanks to Anvar. It is nice that you wanted to help asking members over at SuSi, but you see it is useless.
The jerks on SuSi would rather "welcome, welcome" everyone instead of providing such actual help - the help that you had just offered.

Censorship at its best.
« Last Edit: 20210106, 19:38:44 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Fahnenbohn

That's not surprising me at all, coming from this man ... C:-)