REV - REViSi0N > Past, Current And Ongoing Projects

[S3E] - Excellent and Universal Mega-Mod-Installer

<< < (2/2)

REV_BL!TZKR!EG:
How to add a mega-mod that is not yet supported by SH3UNI.

I am intending everyone can do that. Here is how and what steps to take:

- Pack the mega-mod with 7z as coming from yourgamepath.s/MODS/yourmodname.s
- It must have the subfolder-structure "data", "documents" and so forth, just like any other mod in SH3's history
- from that created .7z archive take the MD5Sum (you can take any tool you like, TiNYMD5 is the smallest and most easy to handle)
- write down the size of that .7z archive in bytes, e.g. 2841182 bytes
- write down the size of that UNPACKED mod. Go into yourgamepath.s/MODS and look into the properties of that mod folder that you just packed
- upload your mod to Mediafire (Here is how you get a free account, should you not have one yet)
- copy and write down the download-link of that mod that you just uploaded

Now click on SUPPORT and write a little message (to me that is, I read that stuff) providing me what you just wrote down and do not forget to include your email-address so I can get back to you for questions.

Your favourite mod will then be added and supported by SH3UNI

Yes. I heard that question once again and I answer it again: The one day upcoming new version of GWX (KC) will be supported. I have no bad feelings towards the GWX-team.

REV_BL!TZKR!EG:

--- Quote from: REV_TEKNOB0DY on 20221010, 13:01:51 ---when this is finished, SH3 will have a huge revival!
--- End quote ---
Could really be.

On the other hand:
The code is practically ready since 5 months, but there seems to be no interest in this at all.
The morons keep complaining about how complicated the installation is and some are even to silly
to get the "Fiedler-Install" on Steam done, but never look here or show any interest.

I release it when I get around to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version