Author Topic: SH3VAR & VARiETY  (Read 1072 times)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
SH3VAR & VARiETY
« on: 20200710, 12:08:21 »

All of my tools are FREE FOR EVERYONE and AVAILABLE WITHOUT ENFORCED REGISTRATION.
I am willing to help rather than only talk hot air or do some bloody "welcome, welcome, donate here please"-
doodle, but leave users out in the rain, if only they donate...

All I ask is to stop donating to those who delete my work and only seem to collect money for their new motor bike/ranch/mower.
Think about it! STOP DONATING TO SUCH SABOTEURS! Rather donate to those who actually DO the work to facilitate players.
Ask yourself: Who has really helped you FOR FREE? And? Why not spend that guy a pizza and a beer?!

» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 - - ⚡️
« Last Edit: 20220218, 17:16:04 by REV_Grey Eminence »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
= CHANGELOG =
« Reply #1 on: 20200711, 14:37:18 »
- 20200707 - Picking up the old "First Basic Concept" of a "Flexible Game Variety" because I found my notes from 2014.
- 20200711 - [SH3VAR] - SH3 VARIETY V0.0.0.0a.
- 20200815 - [SH3VAR] - SH3 VARIETY V0.0.1.0a now writes a log of what it does to "SH3VAR.log".
- 20210211 - SH3VAR-DataPack V1 - the very first version!
- 20210505 - [SH3VAR] - SH3 VARIETY V0.0.2.0a if you do not want files to be added, you can now turn that off in the .cfg
- 20210619 - SH3VAR-DataPack V2 - a major update with lots of files found in S3A.
- 20210623 - SH3VAR-DataPack V3 - all intros from S3A added. D5033442829B94BBFD4AACD138EE25A5/692389087
- 2022.... - [SH3VAR] - SH3 VARIETY ....
« Last Edit: 20220218, 17:43:50 by REV_Grey Eminence »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
= FEATURES =
« Reply #2 on: 20210502, 16:34:30 »
What does this thing bring?
VARIETY brings variety, hence the name.

Only very few have eved user the randomizing-functions in S3C, one of the few being Wreford Brown or mods like the "Loading Screens 2.0" and in addition I wanted this for some other game, too, so I coded this alternative.

So finally, how does "VARIETY.exe" work?
  • That is up to you! I made it totally configurable.
  • Basically it does what you tell it to do using "SH3VAR.cfg", that is the configuration that it executes
  • And it logs what it does in "SH3VAR.log", so you can easily find a mistake or what it does
  • Here you have the outout of my newest version:
Code: [Select]
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
├                  [SH3VAR] - SH3 VARIETY V0.0.0.0a by BL!TZKR!EG/REViSi0N                   ┤
├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤
├ Working on file: Intro.tga                                                                 │
│ Versions found: 29, random= 17                                                             │
│ COPY ORIGEN : ..\TOOLS\SH3VARIETY\Intro.tga\Intro4.tga                                     │
│ COPY DESTINO: D:\_SH3_\SilentHunterIII-14b\data\Menu\Loading\Intro.tga                     │
├ Working on file: Map.tga                                                                   │
│ Versions found: 4, random= 3                                                               │
│ COPY ORIGEN : ..\TOOLS\SH3VARIETY\Map.tga\Map_ns-u.tga                                     │
│ COPY DESTINO: D:\_SH3_\SilentHunterIII-14b\data\Menu\Loading\Map.tga                       │
├ Working on file: Museum.tga                                                                │
│ Versions found: 7, random= 6                                                               │
│ COPY ORIGEN : ..\TOOLS\SH3VARIETY\Museum.tga\museum.tga                                    │
│ COPY DESTINO: D:\_SH3_\SilentHunterIII-14b\data\Menu\Loading\Museum.tga                    │
├ Working on file: SingleMissions.tga                                                        │
│ Versions found: 2, random= 0                                                               │
│ COPY ORIGEN : ..\TOOLS\SH3VARIETY\SingleMissions.tga\SingleMissions (2).tga                │
│ COPY DESTINO: D:\_SH3_\SilentHunterIII-14b\data\Menu\Loading\SingleMissions.tga            │
├ Working on file: amb_SubmarineInterior.wav                                                 │
│ Versions found: 13, random= 9                                                              │
│ COPY ORIGEN : ..\TOOLS\SH3VARIETY\amb_SubmarineInterior.wav\amb_SubmarineInterior_NYGM.wav │
│ COPY DESTINO: D:\_SH3_\SilentHunterIII-14b\data\Sound\amb_SubmarineInterior.wav            │
├ Working on file: Menu_Master LOOP.ogg                                                      │
│ Versions found: 21, random= 9                                                              │
│ COPY ORIGEN : ..\TOOLS\SH3VARIETY\Menu_Master LOOP.ogg\Menu_Master LOOP_14b_LONG.ogg       │
│ COPY DESTINO: D:\_SH3_\SilentHunterIII-14b\data\Sound\Music\Menu_Master LOOP.ogg           │
├ Working on file: Sonar.wav                                                                 │
│ Versions found: 10, random= 8                                                              │
│ COPY ORIGEN : ..\TOOLS\SH3VARIETY\Sonar.wav\Sonar_Pancoast.wav                             │
│ COPY DESTINO: D:\_SH3_\SilentHunterIII-14b\data\Sound\Sonar.wav                            │
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN THIS? COME TO TEAMSPEAK!
:Kaleun_Wink: www.donitzeliteflotilla.com/HTML/teamspeak_ALL.htm
« Last Edit: 20220409, 14:06:47 by REV_Grey Eminence »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -