Author Topic: [S5M] - The Silent Hunter V MultiSH5  (Read 2100 times)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
[S5M] - The Silent Hunter V MultiSH5
« on: 20190213, 19:54:12 »

All of my tools are FREE FOR EVERYONE and WITHOUT ENFORCED REGISTRATION.
I have do no longer play Silent Hunter V, but still I am willing to help rather than only talk hot air or do
some bloody "welcome, welcome, donate here please" doodle, but leave users out in the rain, if only they donate...

All I ask is to stop donating to those who delete my work and only seem to collect money for their new motor bike/ranch/mower.
Think about it! STOP DONATING TO SUCH SABOTEURS! Rather donate to those who actually DO the work to facilitate players.
Ask yourself: Who has really helped you FOR FREE? And? Why not spend that guy a pizza and a beer?!

READ MORE ABOUT |DEF| - The Doenitz Elite Flotilla
« Last Edit: 20200311, 00:50:34 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
= PREAMBLE | CHANGE-LOG =
« Reply #1 on: 20190213, 19:59:34 »
Eh? Blitz programming SH5 stuff, too? Yes, that thing exists...And yet some SuSi-imbeciles insist on stating that this has never been done.

No, this file DOES exist. And I *DO* know. Because I wrote it.
Like a number of other tools/addons that never received appreciation nor support. Compage "S5Y" for instance.

What it is? S5M is the equivalent to S4M (for SH4) or S3M (for SH3) and allows you to run multiple installations of SH5 without their configurations and careers interfering with each other.

So welcome here @ DEFF. Try it out. If you miss something or would like to talk about it, come to Teamspeak, our server is public and the link is in the top menu here @ DEFF.

Ahoi!
BL/Tzzz
« Last Edit: 20220513, 17:43:47 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
= DOWNLOAD LINK! =
« Reply #2 on: 20190213, 20:04:51 »
Current Version: V2.0.0.0b

Size OF THE .EXE-file: 1.204.224 Bytes
MD5Sum OF THE .EXE-file: EE563980A2E8E43BEDB864304D01BAAC - verified with TinyMD5

S5M synchronizes with our DEF-server and tells you if there is another updated version available, the benefit of this being that you always run the newest and current version

S5M will be available AS STANDALONE for the time being.
« Last Edit: 20220513, 16:09:07 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Re: [S5M] - The Silent Hunter V MultiSH5
« Reply #3 on: 20190528, 00:13:59 »
Interesting... at least one guy on SuSi uses has once used his brain:
You Can Have More Than 1 Silent Hunter 5 Game By Using The MultiSH5 Application

...and then came they #1 idiot there, the SNOT, and deleted the offered original download... see yourself.
Luckily, however, we have it all here - FOR FREE and WITHOUT ENFORCED REGISTRATION.
So that guy is once again only depriving his own community...now he even sabotages his #1 doc-writer THEBERBSTER!
...and we take all that endless childish SNOT-vendetta with a good sense of humour:

THANKS TO RICK FORTENS FOR YET ANOTHER NICE COMIC!

Meanwhile, THEBERBSTER has replaced the broken link, but with his own download of an outdated version.
Still not much better... SuSi really prides itself with quality...

Well, THEBERBSTER seems to play the same ignorant game: He has meanwhile been either forced to or voluntarily removed my name in his post, it used to credit my name and reads now "to the original author of MultiSH5", see this screenshot:

Draw your own conclusions and see by yourself how the very same post looked before THEBERBSTER was brainwashed
into playing the SuSi-game, here is the link in the WAYBACK-ARCHIVE. Judge by yourself!!

Should you support such a witch-hunt-forum like SuSi obviously is?
Should you donate to a forum that shadowbans modders and programmers that THEY benefit from?

THEBERBSTER obviously refuses to answer his mails in which I asked him dozens of times to talk or at least update the links in his list, the one he always mentions in his welcome-blah right after he begs for donations for SuSi. He neither reacted to my mails asking him to correct the FALSE instructions he has in his thread. What a stubborn Brit.

Interesting and irritating at the same time to get to know that from somebody who used to sign his letters to me with "Your friend. Peter"  :evil1:
« Last Edit: 20220513, 16:34:50 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
= NEWEST VERSION =
« Reply #4 on: 20200216, 18:28:02 »
Anyway: EVERYONE UPDATE NOW!
V1.0.0.0b from 20170326
V1.0.0.1b / 20180614
The old version (until 1.0.0.4b from 20190528) synced with SRVS3O, that needed to be addressed
The new version that I just uploaded (1.0.0.5b from 20200216) includes:
- shortened code
- a correction of cfile() function (was misplaced and thus did not function properly under some conditions)
- updated path-fix for collco()
« Last Edit: 20220513, 16:26:56 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
= NEW VERSION OUT: [S5M] =
« Reply #5 on: 20220513, 16:11:54 »
⚡️ NEW VERSION OUT! ⚡️

- 20220331 - [RELEASE] S5M V2.0.0.0b: Adapted to clean modular code, fixed a sec. leak

And I would wish those who are still hosting a version years-old (V1.0.0.0b from 20170326!!!) would finally update their link!
Enjoy! :Kaleun_Salute-1:
« Last Edit: 20220513, 20:09:49 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »