Author Topic: ARCHiVE: The Adventures of "KapitanDeepblu"  (Read 2605 times)

KAPITANDEEPBLU

19420106, 11:47
VON: U-183
AN: BdU
POS: CA5272
FUEL: 90
TORPs: 09
HULL:100%

219= KET BZI
GZMSK WVYY XXFO BYEW DZKK JLFC YRTK RXMB MRVV XSLD PECD
XWGE QVZH SNKF EHZJ LEAJ PHYU PJBL GMNX CWTN JZNK
AFUD QGNW BRDF FHUS WAGJ NIEB CDTN CXHE KGZM XRPY
ZIAS LBFN GPUE AYHY IWDB EXHL TAIY CEJB CAMG YUIR
MMAP ISAX ONRL RKYS YGVR JFGI XZAG UMTP KMBQ BAJJ
EXCB JAQA GQDN TB

xxxxx
S3O NOT UPDATED MAP LOCATION UNCHANGED
xxxxx
NO PICS

KAPITANDEEPBLU

Leave of Absence:

I am requesting a LOA until Feb.15, 2020.

I am approaching my last 2 months of work life until retirement.  Since I've been barely able to engage, I do not want to just disappear, and hope to be in on occasion, but job will require much until Feb.12.

I will need to be inactive until above requested time.  I will try and be in as possible during this time (now till then).

==KDB

KAPITANDEEPBLU

Good morning in the USA.
Reporting in.
Will be out with family celebrating a members birthday, but will be back.
Many things to consider moving forward.
Will likely request a new commander and start over, fresh and see what works and what don't as far as gaming details and softwares.  Plus, there are many posts to catch up on and I'll likely need to update several. 

==KDB

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
Welcome back after the longest LOA a Kommandant of this group has ever taken - and returned!

KAPITANDEEPBLU

Well, I’m not catching a break.
Severe storm last evening.  Lightning strike knocked out phone, Xbox, heat pump and internet.
Not sure how long I will be out.  I’m in town sending this as I have no service at my house w/out internet.  Service men may be delayed by flooded roads.  I came out another way to get to town and report outages and make repair visit arrangements.

Requesting LOA for 2 weeks.

I’ll try and get back sooner if they are able to restore my fiber optics.

—KDB

KAPITANDEEPBLU

Lost phone, fiber optics, xbox, hean/air unit, dryer, and several wiring issues.
Phone/FO/Internet back up, but still working H/A, Dryer, and wiring.  Will be a bit still.

KAPITANDEEPBLU

Reporting back in.
Phones and internet back up.  Heater still not fully operational, but adequate, as spring is approaching and winter leaving.

My mother-in-law was admitted by ambulance to hospital with issues.  We had go over to be with her.
She is on home-health for the time being.  She lives 5 hours away and we do not know when she will need help so schedules will be crap, but in the meantime, I will attempt to re-initiate a kommander and continue work on video.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
And another 30++ days have passed with nothing. I believe he is gone, despite he is a retired man for about 2 months now. Since his donation in 08/2019 (Imagine that is 8 fucking months ago!!!) I had been chasing him to talk on DEFTS3 and award him his DEF-email-address that he surely deserved. No avail.

His excuse for being inactive and so totally unresponsive and even deleting his journal here will of course be... me... as always...I am the evil guy here...or Corona? Whatever. It will be a good excuse for 8 months nothing and not keeping touch at least.

I also never understood why he kept cluttering his Kommandant-thread with discussions like how to install a mod, instead of simply coming to TeamSpeak and have a quick solution in a direct conversation - as gatordad asked him to do x amount of times (besides me). Removed that rubbish to make his thread look good in the archive.

Anyway, I will miss him and his creative spelling of his mother language... Here are some his finest which still bring a smile to my face...

- "Bourbon time.............!"
- "bourban and spelling lessons"
- "When I looked at my name through the bourban, it read 'Heinrich' I was sure....lol"
- "Plus, I think I'm supposed to read the instructions first, duh!!!"

and the best being "appoligize" (probably totally "bourboned" or so again...)

Anyway, apparently he refuses to communicate. His last appearance on DEFTS3 was well 8 months ago.
The struggle of chasing him is really not worth the fun.
« Last Edit: 20200429, 21:19:50 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -