Author Topic: ARCHiVE: The Adventures of "KapitanDeepblu"  (Read 2723 times)

KAPITANDEEPBLU

19420103, 04:93

VON: U183

AN: BdU

STATUSBERICHT

STANDORT: CHARLIE ALPHA TWO NINE SIX THREE

264 = STS CLM

ABXRX IQFA MSWE TVSS CGHA CWHC ENLN VEVR ECMU CIVC
KKWP EEZU AWHX KHHW HENS JKBJ QMMT XLOY KLQV OYKO
JLOU VFLX PKZW ZKTG JDUX ZGJT XURZ AXDZ TCFT DQPY
NYCP LBLT TSXT GMQK MPPW FIQZ DFLR KKEM ZAVP APGR
HMXK WDUI KWKV TYRF RDDI JOHP LXJF VYPE XFYB GONL
LLHT WNTA RUTY BQZU HGRU QWGC OGKK UCNP XIIO MRTN
KFYI YNCL BYWB TVRV FGKQ OQR

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Operation Spinnennetz updated

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Post Script:  After chasing this merchant in rain storms, fog and tremendous seas, and approaching the New York harbor, I decided not to wait any longer on better weather and turned and torpedoed the ship.  It listed and sank.  After making my way south, it was never credited to my kill board.  Not sure how this happens or why, but there it is.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: 20190708, 06:08:21 by DEF_KapitanDeepblu »

Dr. Apfelgluck

OKM TOPPER

MESSAGE RECEIVED AND FORWARDED TO BDU.

« Last Edit: 20190708, 13:12:35 by DEF_Dr. Apfelglueck »

KAPITANDEEPBLU

Greetings komrad Dr. Apfelglueck:  I appreciate your work and feedback.
Posted message 070819; 05:27:57 with Kennegruppen ABXRX:
Kennegruppen first quarter of 08 is "XRX" on my sheet (posted in the first quarter of 08)?  Maybe I'm missing something here.  Just let me know and I'll adjust.

Greetings Komrade GE:  I got positive ID'd as Liberty Cargo ship by the periscope while heading into and just outside New York Harbor.  I'm not aware of how neutral ships respond on the game but suspected they would show up as neutral, but again, I'm not an expert and I'm really not looking for tons.  Since I chased for 2+ days, felt it was worth reporting.  Hopefully, I will get more with my remaining 19 torpedoes.

Offline Viktor Schuetze

• BdU/Flottillenchef
  • acts ELiTE - IS ELiTE!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • Chef 2UF
OKM TOPPER

19420103, 07:00
VON: FDU
AN: U-183

STATUS ACKNOWLEDGED. CONTINUE OPERATIONS. GOOD HUNTING!

SCHUETZE

(o.o.c. - remember to submit S3O status report.)

KAPITANDEEPBLU

19420105, 13:16
VON: U-183
POS: CA5217
FUEL: 90
TORPs: 16
HULL:100%

201 = ZQM KDB

QQEXL JDPA LHUT CQHD CFXG JGTR JEOV YDSD CJYR KFYM OBRX
CBLX JDSO VWJB SPEY LCPO UURB TOXY XAQQ TUSM UTRI
LOFO OAMC TYAN IAKO DAYA SLXY XPYF WQDX DYTI ZUWB
GHLI YNMR CPCZ RJGD KRVJ YYJU CPQH HHEB LNHR EBRS
TFCJ DMEB NYBW HPZE OOMN DNNA JUXG IDMW QVRK

XXXX
S3O updated
XXXX

« Last Edit: 20190824, 17:02:42 by DEF_KapitanDeepblu »

Dr. Apfelgluck

OKM TOPPER

Offline Viktor Schuetze

• BdU/Flottillenchef
  • acts ELiTE - IS ELiTE!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • Chef 2UF
OKM TOPPER

19420105, 15:17

STATUS ACKNOWLEDGED. CONTINUE OPERATIONS. GOOD WORK. INCREASED ENEMY AIR PATROLS HAVE BEEN REPORTED IN
THE VICINITY OF YOUR INTENDED ROUTE. EXERCISE CAUTION WHEN RUNNING SURFACED DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS. GOOD
HUNTING!

SCHUETZE

(o.o.c. - reminder to update your position via S3O if you have not already done so.)

KAPITANDEEPBLU

I'm having an issue with my DEF-GWX campaign player.

I played for several hours the last 3 weekends and saved the games a number of times.  I think I have around 20 saves on the current mission/career.  ### too many ### ..............Don't remember having this issue before.  I have had many times more gamesaves than this and never had issues.  However, I hear you.

Yesterday, I was able to find ships and was able to sink several over a period of days.  Each time I saved, then reloaded and resumed operations.  The weather of the game finally settled and I performed a torpedo transfer from deck to below.  I had one not transfer and don't know where it went.  Just figure I'd count it as fell overboard.  The rest went well.  When done, I saved and exited.  I ran the new S3Q and the new QRPC function.  Then ran enigma and posted the results (above).

I went into play this afternoon (since its so hot outside) and my game crashes to desktop.

I tried it several times, then began to do some trouble shooting.

Opening S3F first; select my DEF-GWX, then S3C, then start SH3 on S3C screen = game begins to the loading screen then crashes to desktop and back to S3C with a new tip. 

Opening my DEF-GWX w/out S3F and it does the same; crashes to desktop.

Opening S3F first; select the non DEF, original GWX (which is on the list as the original I copied); Then S3C; then start SH3 on S3C screen = game begins to the loading screen then crashes to desktop and back to S3C with new tip.  ### this clearly says that the savegame data is corrupted ###

Opening S3F first; select the DEF-GWX and start on the S3F screen w/out S3C, and it starts to load scren then crashes to desktop.  ### that is logic, S3F and S3C are not the problem ###

Open S3F first; select the non DEF-GWX original and start on the S3F screen w/out S3C and it loads and then STARTS UP AND ALL.  My career is there and all my saves.  I've not tried to load the saves or anything, but it is all there.  ### are you really saving GWX saves in the same folder as 14b saves???????? ###............cannot tell you about 14b, I did not look at that or mention it.

I began to think it was my S3C.  When I went back and loaded S3F and then S3C, I noticed that I had "error" on the Rank, U-Boot type and Flotilla.  See pics below.  ### cannot say, JScones does not respond nor is he interested in fixing anything or helping with such issues ###

I'm obviously wanting to finish this patrol and don't want to loose the work/time.  I don't want to 'Rollback" S3C unless someone knows it won't screw up this patrol.  ### Read what Rollback does ###..........done.

I'm thinking I'll just go into the vanilla original and finish out the mission.  This will not be done through S3C, so I won't have the needed reports printouts, but it appears I'm not going to get them now anyway.  ### You should not be able to play a GWX career with 14b setup. How in the world would you do that? ###........the original GWX, not 14b

I was wondering if maybe I chose the original file in S3F and then opened S3C and loaded the game and played and then when I saved it, I screwed it all up?  I suppose I could have done that, but cannot figure out if I did that how all my saved games were in the original game file saves?  ### Since you are apparently as crazy as to store savegames of both GWX and 14b in one folder, this is clearly the problem ###.........don't know about 14b.  did not check or mention it. 

I'm also wondering if when I ran the new QRPC, it did something to my files.  ### None of my tools (S3F, S3Q and all its modules) changes any savegame files! ###

If any of you have suggestion or any ideas, I'd like to save all this time and effort if there is something I could do to fix things.  Thanks=KDB

### EDIT ### I tried to think along your issue and made some comments right to where your statement was. Have no further idea. GD is the better campaign man. But you should really NOT make such crazy things as above!!
« Last Edit: 20190824, 15:29:24 by DEF_KapitanDeepblu »

KAPITANDEEPBLU

19420105, 16:25
POS: CA5242
TORPs: 14

197 = UBI KDB
LVVJQ POJK TWHW GDEX DWAG CSFG GKCJ FGYB ZCFD JEQG EPMM
QEHA ZWCZ MVKF DFBY ZHIA LKEN GRYA LTUH FZNZ XJGT
NTCR KHBA QIVT DABP IZRH MAXI BGEE KFLO HQPQ AXFD
KMCO ZEGP GFTY GPRM BHEK VDHY QLGT RBPW EYRZ QJZP
TSYZ HXGO HNXS VOLL VGYY VWAD TPZF GCNC

xxxxx
S3O UPDATED
xxxxx

« Last Edit: 20190824, 22:51:31 by DEF_KapitanDeepblu »

Dr. Apfelgluck

OKM TOPPER

Offline Viktor Schuetze

• BdU/Flottillenchef
  • acts ELiTE - IS ELiTE!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • Chef 2UF
OKM TOPPER

19420105, 18:35

STATUS ACKNOWLEDGED. CONTINUE OPERATIONS. GOOD HUNTING!

SCHUETZE

KAPITANDEEPBLU

19420105, 22:23
POS: CA5212
TORPs: 12

199= XTR BLT
EFVPQ OZQZ UHSJ FRAV GSFD TNUW KZYO BDUV HKFB SGBH VQXL
WRMT JZGU OFVE DMZZ DETO SJBZ JJNI PETX YTNG BHRH
GQHU EZDI KWLN IDRO RLHD CLGA ZFJS ARJI BGNO WMDH
NKJX VEJU HNJW LAJR YSRL LUQW IHBR YBVY MAXL VZII
AXXB KOVR RFDE ZRMD PYZV UDTJ REDG JXCW HU
xxxxx
S3O UPDATED
xxxxx

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
MSG from U-183 received OKAY
« Reply #57 on: 20190908, 14:24:19 »
OKM TOPPER

» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

KAPITANDEEPBLU

19420105, 23:30
POS: CA5212
TORPs: 11

288 = KVX TAU

ADNAU YRWF TNOH PLPB NFOO LNOG VEGV BXFV XYZI IQWA WAIH
IBPP BCZQ LPSF GAIJ TEYW BAGS TMJQ AXEY KRFI PQHC