Author Topic: LSH... how idiotic is this?  (Read 831 times)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
LSH... how idiotic is this?
« on: 20210110, 12:09:27 »
Interesting...really interesting...The LSH-team has just scored a handful own goals again!

While they have never been able to cease talking my stuff down (their self-declared 'graphics-bitch' posted that my tool is useless, lol) after they removed me from their credits and publicly lied I have never done anything for them (which has been proved wrong here), they now achived another of their masterpieces:

Unbelievably, they managed to put out an LSH-release that does the same nonsense that I fixed for them almost 5 years ago.

You do not believe it? Well I took a screenshot of that back then, look yourself (and look at the date!!). The following post of mine has of course been CENSORED on SuSi:

So why would they now force the user to that nonsense again after all the years? Have we not been down that road too often already? Look:

Sorry, this is outright idiotic, but they concentrate on "their big vision" that nobody else has ever understood and they have other problems at the moment...
« Last Edit: 20210114, 14:23:18 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Re: LSH... how idiotic is this?
« Reply #1 on: 20210218, 20:07:40 »
The self-declared spokesman of LSH as well as their typically German fanbois have been overselling their mega mod all the past 15 years, but what I have found out now takes the biscuit!

Stay tuned.  :ueberrascht:

Well, you can fix this LSH-problem with any version of module_SFSF() later than V10.2.5.7c, i.e. with my tool that the LSH-spokesman finds so useless ( :7: lol  :mdr:), you can auto-fix your installation so that their idiotic installer can find it, look:

Enjoy module_SFSF()
 :Kaleun_Salute-1:
« Last Edit: 20210410, 15:46:23 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -