Username: Password:

Author Topic: Totally incompetent administration over at SuSi  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Mail2_Anvar1061

• MAiL-4WARD
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
Evacuate our "Howto-Thread ENiGMA Encryption - Howto from that forum that harasses us all the time.
What a detailed theme. Before deleting there, place it here!

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Re: Is Neal Stevens sick in his mind or only schizophrenic?
« Reply #1 on: 20191105, 14:57:09 »
He has once again proved he is sick in his mind.
He has just deleted our old forum (F=250), trying to harm us.
He did that THREE ENTIRE YEARS after we had left SuSi. See topic 590.
He can not harm us. We evacuated all our work in OPERATION KERNEVEL I.
He is paranoid.
Leave him by the wayside.
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
« Reply #2 on: 20191203, 11:48:53 »
And he really must be.
He's just deleted another 300 posts of yours, Blitz. Your post count is down to 2087 now.

Good morning (just fell off the bed...)

As i said before - and I should merge my repetitive post about this matter soon, I could not care less but take it with good sense of humor...

If anyone can not find the threads, here is a list of the threads that the SNOT has deleted.
Nothing is lost for us. We saw that coming and evacuated them long ago, so his paying community lost them:
Lost: [S3G] The Silent Hunter III Guide - Not Only For Beginners of [SH3] - evacuated to: topic=54
Lost: DEF-Standard Operating Procedures (="ALL You Need To Know") - evacuated to: topic=74
Lost: [S3A] ~ MiSSiON-ARCHiVE ~ Reenacted U-Boot MiSSiONS ~ SpecOps ~ - recreated from scratch: topic=81, the S3MA
Lost: TOP 25 Aces Of The Deep - Are YOU Among Them? - unimportant, we got our regularly updated Point-Table
Lost: [REL] Multiplayers, please update! NEW Tunngle-Version released! - not needed anymore, Tunngle is dead.
Lost: SFSF-MODULE - The New Solution for "Steam" & "Starforce" - recreated from scratch: topic=736
Lost: Multiplayers, please vote: Where do you play? What Network? - not needed anymore, we have it here anyway: MP
Lost: [DEF] - The Doenitz Elite Flotilla invites you to...JOIN! -  30.000 clicks, not needed anymore
Lost: [WIP] Stiebler-Addon V4C completely automated - soon to be released -> https://archive.md/bZ4qb
Lost: STEAM and other Download-Versions of SH3 - not needed anymore, see: SFSF
Lost: [GWM] - Grey Wolves Multiplayer (supported by XVII and DEF) - recreated from scratch: topic=2299
Lost: Doenitz Elite Flotilla - CAMPAIGN #01: MITTELMEER-KAMPAGNE - evacuated to: topic=56
Lost: In The Works - War Ace Campaign Version 5.0 - 227.172 clicks and simply wiped out with all the vids and pics?
Lost: Command Chains - post your favorites here! - evacuated to: topic=1423
Lost: Online-Flotilla-List - simply recreated from backup: topic=1351
Lost: Howto: TEAMSPEAK - rewritten for DEF: http://www.mediafire.com/file/m1k4jdvda2gl10k/DEFT.pdf
Lost: Five Years DEF! - no longer needed, but archived in https://archive.is/f8WZR
Lost: S3TP - Silent Hunter III-Tweak-Pack - evacuated to: topic=1114
Lost: Reworking Radio Messages / Funk-Verkehr / Radio-Traffic - recreated from scratch: topic=1116
Lost: Reworking Flotillas / Flotilla.cfg - recreated from scratch: topic=1424
Lost: [TEC] Reworking U-Bootversorger / Milchkuehe / Marine-Versorger / Suppliers - evacuated to: topic=575
Lost: Doenitz Elite Flotilla - Video Releases - recreated from scratch: topic=2730
Lost: AOTD - Aces Of The Deep, gameplay comparison vs SH3 - evacuated to: topic=0821
Lost: [REL] S3F - Silent Hunter III-Front-End - the NEW way to go - evacuated to: topic=64
Lost: Installation of SH3 on anything later than WinXP (Vista, 7 / 8 / 10) - evacuated to: topic=10
Lost: Silent Hunter III - and how it compares to Silent Hunter IV (SH3 vs SH4) - evacuated to: topic=1379
Lost: Doenitz Elite Flotilla - [S3Q] - Quite Sophisticated U-Boot Communications - evacuated to: topic=0101
Lost: OPEN BETA TEST/RELEASE PREVIEW: S3MT - Silent Hunter III Mission Toolkit - recreated from scratch: topic=993
Lost: PATCHES FOR SiLENT HUNTER III [SH3] and their appropriate installation- evacuated to: topic=579
Lost: SH3 Elite Academy - Manual Targeting School - evacuated to: topic=752
Lost: Doenitz Elite Flotilla - [S3O] - Operation Spinnennetz - evacuated to: topic=92
Lost: Doenitz Elite Flotilla - ENiGMA Encryption - PICTURED step-by-step-howto - evacuated to: topic=98

But interesting, now that the Fundraiser 2020 is over, he offers less and less (kills modder's work)
and still keeps on begging for money... Some certain folks told me about this money making, but
I can not give the names because these folks are still over on SuSi.

But, you know, Bruce Lee said:
If you are being criticized, you are doing something right.
In other words: NEVER SURRENDER! If you get sabotaged then that only means that you are relevant to those who do!
« Last Edit: 20220217, 16:29:53 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
« Reply #3 on: 20191217, 04:10:12 »
Haha, Blitz, your post count has gone UP again.
It is now 2508... :drink:

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
« Reply #4 on: 20200103, 13:31:00 »
It really feels like he has deleted everything you posted. Well then the users must now come to DEF to find all that helpful information...
DAMNATIO MEMORIAE, ABOLITIO NOMINIS!

Nothing against that. We have it all here. It is only his paying community that he deprives of our help and work.

Why he refused all communication as I have clearly documented? No clue.
Why he rejected all my attempts to iron things out and cooperate again, on Wolfpack? No clue.
Why he continues to spread misleading info and even lies about what happened? No clue.
Why he is so wild and mad years (!) after (!) I set my last step there? No clue.

To me that is all his fear of competition and plain jealousy. :7:
(That is probably why he now tries to sweep everything under the big, big carpet and forbids even posting links to DEFF
or speaking about me in any other than his negative manner), people there are now forced to call me "the author of ...".

He might even get more lemmings into his banana-boat by tricking them to believe him, but truth is NOT a democratically elected item. Several things he is lying about are well documented in detail here, so everyone can read it all up on their own. (with screenshots, with evidence, with proof...), nothing for me to prove anymore. It is all long done.

Farewell SuSi, I said already 2016...and built DEFF - The Doenitz Elite Flotilla Forum, where everything is evacuated to
and OFFERED FOR FREE and WITHOUT ENFORCED REGISTRATION and WITHOUT SUSI-CENSORSHIP.

Farewell SuSi, we all decided to say in 2018 ('LSB 2018 = Leave SuSi Behind') and still that SNOT and his posse continue with their hostile actions...

Well...we do not need them. They have lost us!

I thank this guy for the most essential he could ever have given me:
So much attention, so much dedication - TWO ENTIRE YEARS after I was keelhauled in all but name on his forum.
TWO ENTIRE YEARS after I last visited SuSi. And three entire years after DEF moved 'outta there'.

He could not have given me much more than that.
He could not have done his forum a greater disservice.

But now he is venting his spleen by smashing the SH3-community to pieces. He is deleting the most helpful threads on his SuSi, he is totally out of his brain once again. Even the the most frequented threads of all times...

STOP THIS MAD GUY! DO NO LONGER DONATE TO SUSI!
« Last Edit: 20220226, 01:08:12 by REV_Grey Eminence »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Totally incompetent administration over at SuSi
« Reply #5 on: 20210821, 18:49:34 »
I received a question on one of our TeamSpeak-"MEET&GREET"-conferences that I can easily address here.

It is not our fault when the SuSi-administrators are stupid and you can not download files there. Why I say that so frankly?
Because I was a file-moderator there myself for some years and I know full well how things are done and how little time things take.

One good example is our DEFPAK that we used to host over there. If you open it on SuSi you are going to see that the file is "in the moderation queue".
But then look below and you will see this:

So this file has already been in that socalled moderation queue FOR SEVERAL YEARS and we tried all our best to get the SuSi-admins to get it done,
effecting Gatordad to even post it there that they did not even bother to get the stuff on their forum right.

What this means is that their sabotage goes even so far back as to lock our files there and hold them hostage.

Meanwhile, we have moved that file to our members-section and at the time of writing this its version is 8.2.1.0s
Why should we offer our stuff in public any longer if we only get torpedoed?
I expect the file to never leave that socalled "moderation queue" and/or simply be censored as they always continued to do.

Now judge yourself if you come up with this lame bullshit that you see "so much hostility towards SuSi on our forum", who is really hostile here?
We, because we point the finger at it? Or rather those who try to sabotage us?

USE YOUR OWN BRAIN TO COME TO A CONCLUSION AND STOP POSTING BULLSHIT ABOUT US BEING HOSTILE!
YOU GUYS ONLY MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK STUPID BECAUSE EVERYBODY CAN CLEARLY SEE IT!

And: Another point! Why do you bother me with such things? KICK THE BUTTS OF THE LAME SUSI-ADMINS THAT YOU DONATE MONEY TO!!!!!
I do not care anymore, I was always asked to leave them behind. And what they host there is already 4+ years old.

Join DEF and be active, you will get the newest verstion. Promised.

Btw... Who is venting his spleened paranoia against us? Look yourself who is so brazen and even cuts persons out of photographs.

THIS is how the picture is presented on SuSi:

Source: https://www.subsim.com/ssr/ssr_history.html (search for "Subsim and Skvader Studios")

And THIS is the original, uncut picture:

Source: https://archive.fo/FRU7c

LOL !
« Last Edit: 20220324, 13:13:24 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Re: Totally incompetent administration over at SuSi
« Reply #6 on: 20220217, 16:26:10 »
Evacuate our "Howto-Thread ENiGMA Encryption - Howto from that forum that harasses us all the time.
What a detailed theme. Before deleting there, place it here!
Good to know you are always a step ahead of this bastard. He has just deleted the whole DEF-forum including the old Enigma-thread.

So this nasty piece of work and his gang are reading. They just do not want to talk to you because they are afraid of you.

And I believe our little John is the traitor...

Hi GE and Anvar!
Do not worry, we made backups before the SNOTs on SuSi started deleting our threads!

Refer to this list for the topics that were deleted by the SuSi-SNOT-gang.

And the Enigma thread you referred to is here:OPTiONAL: Encoding with ENiGMA.

OPERATiON KERNEVEL III has really worked... But good that I left all that behind, I now finally have time again to do what *I* like...