Author Topic: [TEC] Installation of SH3 on anything later than WinXP (Vista, 7 / 8 / 10...)  (Read 306922 times)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    87.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

Hello fellows,

there used to be a sticky thread on SuSi and I usually received highest accolade for my work there. Two entire years after I last visited their forum, the jerks on SuSi deleted all our/my threads. Imagine that. Two years later! :7: But do not worry, we have made backups (like this) and we have evacuated everything to a safe, quiet and peaceful place where their hostile censorship can not harm the community and where everything is offered FOR FREE and WITHOUT ENFORCED REGISTRATION.

If you like village-idiot-folklore and getting nothing besides "welcome, warm welcome, please donate", then best when you go and ask there. Also if you donate to that money-mining-forum, then throw even more of your money down their throat! Do it monthly! Yes, do it weekly, if you are so really incredibly stupid!

But here on DEFF (The Doenitz Elite Flotilla Forum) is where working solutions are presented and not only hot air and other misleading or even completely false info that the SuSi-whiners even collect money for!

Seeing that so many players return to SH3, we should get them to sea as easily and as quickly as possible - and that includes the installation of SH3 on their new system which may nowadays be any Windoze later than XP/2000, very likely Win10. And this also includes detailed instructions on how to setup SH3 properly for Steam-users!

That is why I have compiled all that info and much more in S3G (Silent Hunter III-Guide), read on!

Please feel free to...
  • ...come to TeamSpeak and chat with us.
  • ...spread the word about WORKING SOLUTIONS! and donate a bit for our work here.
  • ...shoot the next troll who does the opposite or only says "welcome, welcome, please donate here" without remotely answering your question at all.

« Last Edit: 20211221, 19:56:26 by REV_Grey Eminence »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    87.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
...collected feedback...
« Reply #1 on: 20200417, 18:20:14 »
Oh, one is reading on. Again: For the actual help-thread, go to S3G (Silent Hunter III-Guide). Here now comes some collected feedback that has been brought to my attention...

Nice to see...that folks can still read and use my instructions and get it all done in all the rubbish of sense- and useless welcome, welcome messages, here is one of them:

Source: Installing SH3 on Windows 10 Success

HAHA! I did not know that I am a SIR now...

Source: www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=239734