Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Situation on Susi-whiners-club (formerly known as SUBSIM.com)  (Read 8248 times)

gatordad

« Last Edit: 20171222, 17:22:32 by gatordad »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Hi boys!
I have been only 2 days out and I return to laugh myself off: That Yoda is awesome!!
Life there is...

And many thanks for this:
@ Blitz:
To me this all boils down to one simple fact: You have brought and given so much and SNOT and his gang plus some from GWX are just jealous. There is no other logic (or any at all) to their actions, so stop trying to understand them! They do not deserve you! PERIOD.

Very well said, GE!  Indeed!
GREATLY APPRECIATED!
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Some progress in regards to resolving the so called "topic spamming" incident:
Will continue the wait and see approach re how long before thread is unlocked, so I can complete the post.

Some progress? Which progress is that or shall that be?
Onkel Truckdriver and his clique always stall you into thinking they will get it done - only to always (really always!) disappoint you by not doing anything at all.
This results in them being the problem or the major part of this issue, but they hardly ever TRY to be part of the solution.

Maybe yet another screenshot from SNOT where he again did not keep his promise?

Here you are, from 2015 already:

Never happened.

So already in the S3F-thread (2014) and in this occasion (2015) it was always (really ALWAYS!) the same: They were FAST when they could use it
against me or when it was a request by his Texas-friends, but they keep delaying things SHEER ENDLESSLY when they can't. And when you then
again remind him to get done what he himself had promised, he infracts you for "badgering the admin". What an arse.

That guy has time for every nonsense, time to instruct his clique to remove even the WAC-DEV-Thread In The Works - War Ace Campaign Version 5.0
and anything, but he really never does what he says. Totally unreliable.

This incrediby lame Susi-administration which lacks common sense, consistency and least respect for the work of others and continously breaks
their own rules is the root of the problem. Everything else SNOT and his clique bring up is not the core of things. That's just the cosmetical surface
designed for the only exclusive purpose of hiding the truth from the public community.

Another example?

Gatordad has been accused of "topic spamming, posting multiple entries with no new content, in the DEF recruiting thread." While that is
obviously wrong cause we reformatted and updated links, what is this then by SNOT's own definition:

Source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2529417#post2529417

... and only 12 days later...look at the date and nobody from SNOT's clique complains there about the message coming "too frequently" (more
than once a month) or solely BUMPing the thread (hence containing no news nor content at all).

Source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2531713#post2531713

and here again:

Eh, Neal? Where are the reports on that? And why is that thread not closed by the same rule? Ah, so there is no rule? So again no consistency?
I cannot remember how often I have discussed such incidences with Jimbuna and even he shook his head about you, Neal...

If you think you can continue censoring members at will and block their PM-functions and even then let your clique recommend in public to discuss
matters in PM you better begin to laugh at yourselves before you leave that job to the community.

It might be coincidence, but the old trouble-maker CTU_Clay (one of Neal's Texas-friends, where Neal suddenly answers requests in an instant)
is also around... And if CTU thinks "The Steel Sharks are the "Best-in-the-Business" then why does he not join them? Is it maybe because he also
stirred up trouble there and got kicked from Steel Sharks already? Or, Mr. Ringbone?

I can only say that the new incidences are again absolute wrong-doing by SNOT and his clique, not only because of the B-L-A-T-A-N-T injustice
described above, but on the contrary: SNOT even gave us his OK to do it, another example of this liar who now turns things upside down again?

Oh, and before you censor/delete it again and then let your clique talk of unfounded accusations, let me FOUND my accusations with this image:

Source? The exact same thread he has now closed!!!!
Link: www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=222553

Listen you Neal: All we did was follow YOUR rules and YOUR GIVEN OKAY. PROVED WRONG ONCE MORE, POOR TRUCK-DRIVER!
Luckily, Neal, you can no longer continue to lie and censor the screenshots brought as proof. Cause HERE is a free forum, that considers the facts
and not only your twisted views covered by infractions, threats and a certain clique and where you get choked off immediately by your
overreactive police-man when you only mention it.  And you still play this hiprocrit-theatre that you WONDER why one after another gets mad at
you and about how you "handle" things and most of the time do not react at all?

FACT IS:
Your irrationality, erratic actions, cluelessness and incompetence have most obviously become ruling paradigm on Susi.
You are wrong again, poor truck-driver, and everyone can read it here!

I am looking forward to reading your public apology for these actions!

Everyone else: Draw your own conclusion on quality and correctness and the piss poor attitude of the Susi-administration.

EDiT: As we know it would happen, the main-prick over at Susi has just removed that said thread, trying to remove evidence once again...
But luckily we have made screenshots... SO NOTHING UNFOUNDED, YOU MASTER OF CENSORSHIP !!!
« Last Edit: 20180202, 14:11:25 by BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

gatordad

Writing is on the wall:

and infracted, too:

« Last Edit: 20171227, 22:30:10 by gatordad »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
...look who's posting the following.
The admin that normally never cares and his friend who is a big fan - and only 10 minutes after each other... So again evidence how
fast SNOT reacts when his Texas-cowboy-friend calls for him.

No wonder who that user was who was "not happy with receiving one (!) mail" - the one who regularly abuses the report-buttons...

Proof is in the picture, definitely know who they are allied with.

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
FYI: They have now removed the SFSF-thread. (!)

Now, they are only depriving the community, due to their own stupidity and/or lack of common sense.

That is so true and at the same time a shame for subsim.com. And if they continue to delete all the useful threads, what is going to be left over? Their senseless 'welcome'-messages?

@Fahnenbohn, you must provide screenshots, your links do not work!
« Last Edit: 20180211, 23:14:27 by Grey Eminence »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Let's see when this post gets censored and the thread deleted:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2539550#post2539550

Update: Only 1 day after that entire thread as linked above has now "disappeared". Guess what!
(...and Alx_Novoros only expressed his congratulations, what's wrong with that!)

SNOT is not online. So it was JIMBUNA who is the asshole to delete all our threads! What a fucking prick!

There is really no way to find a solution with unconstructive persons of that kind.

They do not want to negotiate. They want to act like assholes. They want to be assholes. They want to remain the problem. They ARE the problem.
And they obviously never seek to be part of the solution. So PHUCK them. Just as explained here: http://www.donitzeliteflotilla.com/forum/index.php?msg=5062

What was the reason we got this far btw?
SNOT's ignorant attitude to never answer mails in a timely manner (mostly NOT AT ALL) and then claim that we spoke about all this many, many times - when we had not!
Failure to communicate always causes such problems. Failure or reluctance.
Well, let's rather not suppose perfidy, when it could also be simple INCOMPETENCE.

OKIII to be initiated...
« Last Edit: 20180831, 18:49:56 by BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

He had sent me the video above (I really have an earworm now, thanks buddy!) and then he wrote me:

"Sanctions do not prevent us from working. Russians with balalaika, matryoshka, vodka and herring ahead of the whole planet!"

HAHA! That's the spirit! I may not be Russian, but I see nothing in the way to share the full table with you!

Life there is... you know :)

gatordad

I was going to make the post for the first 3 files I reported on.  However, I appear to have been banned from posting comments within the downloads section.  Seems my privileges have been revoked. 

Imagine that.

So, in response, I think this might be appropriate:
« Last Edit: 20180215, 16:14:06 by gatordad »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Say, it is only me or do any of you see similarities in the following two videos here:

LEFT our first DEF-teaser that we published 20160706 - - - - - - - - - - - - - RIGHT the wolfpack ad published 20160809, one month later

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
It does not only happen to us - they act lame against everyone.

How I know? Look at these screenshots and draw your own conclusions:

^^ That guy from Argentina or so said it so well. And was deleted by their always overreactive police-officer...

Really, Jimbuna: You should settle and not overreact so often - and laugh more often when those nasty thoughts rush into your head
(like here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2208495&postcount=17)

I thought you had been a police officer...
A good police officer would do everything to RESOLVE & DEESCALATE a situation and provide ACTUAL HELP.

What you do is pour gas into the fire and let your friend Jeff blow at it and then accuse the fire that it burns.
Then comes SNOT and looks at the drama that you two have created and tries to find someone guilty to put the blame on...

^^ Ah, so also other "uploaders" are totally ignored by the jerk admins there...
Remember: I was even infracted for only "MENTIONING" things such as that...

^^ And even Redline202 is now deleted from Susi?

Well...
I find it baffling that the SuSi-jerks cannot see how bad their attitude looks to outsiders.
I wish the SuSi-jerks good luck with such attitude. They are going to need it!!
« Last Edit: 20180612, 11:50:56 by BL!TZKR!EG »

bstanko6

I was just told I was not allowed to have the DEF signature on subsim anymore. Interesting.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

A proud |DEF|-Kaleun with a balls, attitude and backbone would have responded:
"Neal, I do not take orders from you, more so after all your lies and the sabotage against |DEF| that you called support!
Clear your stuff yourself, learn to communicate like an adult, stop lying and do not drag me in!"

Bstanko even said himself that he regarded SNOT's actions like treating me/DEF like shit.
But you know, actions speak louder than words and lipservices...
« Last Edit: 20180317, 21:02:31 by BL!TZKR!EG »

bstanko6

I just find it funny. I have never had a problem or issue or argument ever or was ever disrespectful. And now I have to hide my signature.