Linked Events

• 5 YEARS DEF-FORUM: 20210824

Author Topic: Doenitz Elite Flotilla - [GENERAL]-Talk That Does Not Fit Elsewhere  (Read 241464 times)

KAPITANDEEPBLU

Well, for those who are not vegans;
Happy Memorial Day to all my komrads

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
Steaks and beer for alle Kameraden!

gatordad

Nice looking T-Bones (don't believe they are Porterhouses but let me know if they are). I'm sure you really enjoyed them.

I was so busy with the cooking, family and also feeling bad, that I forgot to take pictures all three days. Pity, as there was a "whole lot of grilling going on!"

I will try to do better next time.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Nice looking T-Bones (don't believe they are Porterhouses but let me know if they are). I'm sure you really enjoyed them.

I was so busy with the cooking, family and also feeling bad, that I forgot to take pictures all three days. Pity, as there was a "whole lot of grilling going on!"

I will try to do better next time.

What? Are you nuts? No pictures for your team-fellows?

What have the members of your team there (team 'family') been doing?
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

KAPITANDEEPBLU

not porterhouse steaks, but darn good they were.

Sorry you did not get pics, but we look forward to some pics from the next feast.....

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
We from DEF follow our old Nordfront-directive to avoid religious and political discussions.

However, what we must dislike as well is the continuous propaganda of Anglo-American media that is constantly and subliminally brainwashed into us having to think who is bad and who were the good. This is not neutral, this is just utterly wrong!

A good example on how subliminal this works is the term "U-Boot". Originating from the German term "Unterseeboot" this would and should be abbreviated to "U-Boot" - just as it is historically correct.

But the political - and not historical - correctness tells the masses to use the term that the wardriver Winston Churchill had 'created' in talking down his enemies using his badmouthing propaganda - both during and after the war. One of the most famous quotes of this guy is "Enemy submarines are to be called U-Boote. The term submarine is to be reserved for Allied under water vessels. U-Boote are those dastardly villains who sink our ships, while submarines are those gallant and noble craft which sink theirs."

We do not do that. We use the term "U-Boot" and the historical emblems. Because it is historically accurate.

Then there is this new upcoming game "UBOOT" - it was originally called UBOOT, and suddenly they have begun to please the anglo-american market and now call it "U-Bo*a*t", because 'U-Bo*a*t is a more known name for them with the international audience' - while many feel that they should have stuck with the original name.

My opinion is that this is yet another good example on how marketing is influenced.

They could have used this wasted opportunity to stand up against anglo-american propaganda and teach the world that U-Bo*a*t is a propaganda term (!) by Churchill and how it is written correctly. Pity.
« Last Edit: 20210111, 17:07:22 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline Mail2_Anvar1061

• MAiL-4WARD
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
Fack-news. The celebration of D-Day is part of a plan to “falsify” history, designed to erase the role of the Soviet Union in the Great Victory!

The Japanese believe that the nuclear bomb on them dropped the USSR  in August of the 45th.
« Last Edit: 20190609, 19:55:44 by REV_Anvar1061 »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

But of course too stupid to look into our calendar, be there at the right time and talk to us...

And here you see how dead his flotilla must be:

marv2112

Hi Blitzkrieg!
Holy Cow...I don't know where to begin...I'm shocked that there is actually this SH3 community out here. It is one of my favorite games and I'm glad there is still a lot of interest in it, even though it's been around a long time!

Thank You for inviting me to your site!

Thank You for having an interest in the missions I wrote years ago! ( Would you happen to have them archived?)
Sorry about whatever happened at Subsim.  :-\  As I wrote over there, I have no idea what transpired. For what it's worth, YOU wrote a lot of great informative stuff! Really good stuff. It's an honor that you even noticed the few missions I wrote. I promise you that although I'm not a computer wiz by any means, I did research fairly thoroughly each action and provided references to where I received the info. It was a lot of fun, but took a decent amount of time as I am not fast reader.

I just got back into SH3 after at least a 6 year- probably 8 year  layoff. I aM SHOCKED AT SOME OF THE awesome mods that have came out!!! I plan to follow YOUR advice and run several SH3 game parallel to one another with different Supermods like GWX, LHS3 (Supper cool looking!), and W.A.C.  (Supper cool looking!)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Out here is good. Even better. We were mobbed out of SuSi and even had to 'evacuate' our stuff there.
Have been keelhauled in all but name for nothing compared to what I was treated with.

Have seen you on our DEFTS3 - so it worked. Nice!
Look into our calendar when we are online and I have also given you permission
to add your own calendar entries.

Feel free to join DEF and play some serious stuff. Especially MP.

The most important thing you need to know is
[S3MT] - The Silent Hunter III-Mission Toolkit

Check it out, it brings you directly to where your question leads you:
(Would you happen to have them archived?)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
I took the time to STOP wasting further time on running after a number of users
who are totally inactive and have shown that they are desinterested.

This list of lame-asses includes names such as Wolfie, Bismarck1011 or even iBlitz (seanforehand@gmail.com)
who talk - and only talk and never get anything going.

Same goes for
LSH_Veers (veers@t-online.de)
Denis469 (dolgushev_denis@mail.ru)
Richi/24F (richi24f@yahoo.es)
and more are going to follow unless they finally respond.

Good bye friends, you can use DAPP to register with DEF or talk to us on https://tinyurl.com/DEFTEAMSPEAK
but we do not collect heaps of dead users only to boast that we have 150.000+ users.

Thank you.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
And guess what:

Flotillas that consist of ONLY lame-asses usually die... their forum is now gone, too.
See yourselves: http://www.flottenbasis.de/forum

THAT happens when you do not kick asses, evict lamers and insist on roll-calls being responded to!

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

No comment.

EDiT: Someone killed the video. Added a replacement.
« Last Edit: 20191024, 06:17:30 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline Mail2_Anvar1061

• MAiL-4WARD
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%