Username: Password:

Author Topic: [SFSF-MODULE] - The New Solution for "Steam" & "Starforce" Issues  (Read 121467 times)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

All of my tools are FREE FOR EVERYONE and AVAILABLE WITHOUT ENFORCED REGISTRATION.
I do not have SH3 from STEAM, but still I am willing to help rather than only talk hot air or do some
bloody "welcome, welcome, donate here please" doodle, but leave users out in the rain, if only they donate...

All I ask is to stop donating to those who delete my work and only seem to collect money for their new motor bike/ranch/mower.
Think about it! STOP DONATING TO SUCH SABOTEURS! Rather donate to those who actually DO the work to facilitate players.
Ask yourself: Who has really helped you FOR FREE? And? Why not spend that guy a pizza and a beer?!

» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 - - ⚡️
« Last Edit: 20210918, 14:42:00 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
HA! HA! YOU SUSIs!!
« Reply #1 on: 20210322, 13:57:10 »
HA! HA! YOU SUSIs!!

Oh, interesting... my tool 'DEFO' has just notified me about a new tool that you have on SuSi going by ID=5783 and what?  :ueberrascht:

HA! HA! YOU SUSIs! :mdr: You really scored the next own goal there. So you say you got a new "SH3 Steam Fix"?
The Steam Fix is nothing new, it was released almost FIVE YEARS AGO - on your very own forum!

You do not believe it? Well, everybody look by yourself in the web-archive - CLICK ON THIS LINK AND LOOK AT THE DATE!!
Everybody see yourself when the original Steam-Fix was released on SuSi!!! Nobody can understand or explain why the SuSi-jerks
have killed the original on SuSi years ago. In fact that has never been explained to me either, I was just choked off and banned...
Did they maybe want to reinvent the wheel years later and to adorn themselves with borrowed plume? Looks so, does it not?
Very well. We are the developers of the original - FREE FOR EVERYONE and WITHOUT ENFORCED REGISTRATION!

And do not come me with "SFSF is a trojan", you have brought up shit like that against me often enough - without once bringing
some evidence. Oh and let me mention I have even got logfiles of your SuSi-forum-copper Jimbluna who used module_SFSF() and
his computer has most obviously survived it, simply because my software does nothing harmful and it is no trojan. You are just
some jealous jerks and by such actions you prove it!

I also remember Jeff Privateer Madox Groves (or how many accounts he has still got) argueing with me because I do not have SH3
from Steam - and still despite that I was and am willing to help. He argued 2016 (so before he backstabbed me and I was mobbed
out) it would be better to look at the files... well then, Jeff, why have you not done just that in all those years? I did! And I released
a tool that solves the matter LONG AGO! Remember the first SFSF-module was released ON YOUR FAVOURITE FORUM in 2016
already and YOU, JEFF, posted against it! You guys had nothing better to do than badmouth and sabotage my working solution and
NOW, 5 years later, you want to make everybody believe you solved it out of a sudden?

Everybody can verify this by clicking the link above! Everybody can compare my tool and your attempt to reinvent the wheel only
to avoid my name being mentioned. Everybody can read well-documented details and easily see that your "solution" misses out on
many things that my tool does since years by simply reading: [S3F] - Silent Hunter III-Front-End - the NEW way to go.

Some wise man once said: If your enemies attempt to copy what you are doing, you are doing something right.
So good show, SuSi-whiners! Thanks for the entertainment!

ADDENDUM 20210828: CELEBRATE 5 YEARS OF THE *REAL* & *ORIGINAL* STEAM-FIX!

And as mentioned...THIS IS THE REAL AND ORIGINAL ONE!

Hurra! :groupwave: :hinchada:
« Last Edit: 20211021, 15:29:34 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
= SFSF THREAD CLOSED NOTIFICATION =
« Reply #2 on: 20211021, 15:25:49 »
After 5+ years, 5000+ downloads, way more than 25000 logfiles assessed, it has now happened:
SFSF is now PART OF THE S3F PACKAGE!
ONLY ONE DOWNLOAD NEEDED!!

Already moved to the S3F-thread:
- functions of SFSF
- CHANGE-LOG = for module_SFSF()
- the DOWNLOAD itself
- the INSTRUCTIONS

:groupwave:
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -