Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Situation on Susi-whiners-club (formerly known as SUBSIM.com)  (Read 8167 times)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Modders going mad because of idiotic SuSi-users?
« Reply #135 on: 20200704, 23:50:41 »
Everyone still remember JScones going mad because SAILOR SmARTYPANTS STEVIE was so incredibly stupid?

JScones even disabled the S3C-download, he was so frustrated about the idiotic fool-attitude that he wrote:
I can't make it any easier - if you can't even grasp the basics of your own computer, THEN PACK IT UP AND TAKE IT BACK TO THE SELLER!
I have pulled SH3Cmdr - it is no longer available for d/l.

Stevie Smartypants then said:
So everybody suffers because I'm an idiot. That sounds about average for me.

Jimbluna commented
Give it a day or so and reconsider.....for the sake of ALL the community.

Oh? Since when ever did these pricks reconsider anything for the sake of the community?
Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20200704213125/www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=135380&page=11
Did they reconsider when 'they' suddenly deleted all my releases/threads/posts?

Surely that was not JScones' only overreaction...he even said back then he is retiring from SH3 Commander!

More and more I come to the conclusion JScones' stupid DIVA(!)-behaviour was not remotely personal...
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
THE NEWEST EXAMPLE OF SUSI-CENSORSHIP
« Reply #136 on: 20201006, 23:16:51 »
I have been informed that someone called "Nathanieljs" (who is that brave guy?) has dared to ask about DEF and me on SuSi. Guess what. That thread has been killed by the SuSi-jerks to choke-off any discussion - as always. Thanks to Bob (bstanko6/x-DEF) for some relatively positive words about me. Where were those nice words when DEF was attacked and mobbed out from SuSi? There you could not be found, Robert...

But the rebels have of course archived it again...look and judge with your own mind:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201006071409/www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=246923
« Last Edit: 20210821, 22:50:26 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Who is this guy?
« Reply #137 on: 20210123, 07:05:01 »
This guy is really brilliant, he hits the nail on the head, read yourselves:

LSH 2020: install looking for existing copy SH3.EXE issue
Hmmm... strange. The subject was altered, it was: LSH 2020 IS A CRACK, IT'S GOT A PIRATE COPY OF SH3.EXE

...are the SuSi-whiners trying to sweep something under their big carpet... again?
« Last Edit: 20210131, 12:22:00 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
CONVOI PQ17, are you by chance reading this??
« Reply #138 on: 20210131, 16:07:49 »
Asi... the new DEFPAK and the DEFGUI are done, I now have my compiler open on one screen to continue the code for the next version of S3F
and on the other screen I read up some stuff - like take a little break and enjoy a beer...

Reading more and more of the thread described in 'Who is this guy?' I think by myself:
What a luck that I have not been on SuSi since 2017 or so. I have my peace. But for LSH... what goes around comes around... is it not so?

CONVOI, are you by chance reading this? I got no clue who you are, but you wrote it so well!!!!!!
Your thread shows how SuSi-admins cover Urmel (and some other folks) against their own rules.

Convoi! I invite you to come to Teamspeak! Let us have a talk!
Anyone else on SuSi reading this, please let Convoi know!!

Fun fact: Almost twice as many have read this "LSH-crack-topic" compared to those who read its download thread :disimulo:

Convoi_PQ17

Re: CONVOI PQ17, are you by chance reading this??
« Reply #139 on: 20210209, 11:00:06 »
Yes. And it's at the moment 4957 vs 10122

Offline DEF_FIEDLER

• SoKo I
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • old XVII !
    • Kommandant
Quote from: Mussalo
Well as you know Blitzkrieg had wrote a ton of guides and everything there. One day I reported of a dead link to S3F tool and little did I know, that triggered an event what lead to Onkel Neal or someone to delete _all_ of his messages from entire site, so now every piece of helplful info he had wrote was gone for good. I got shocked and confronted Onkel Neal that what he'd done would severly damage the sites info especially to new players. I got a lazy response to forget about it...he since deleted the forum messages and the private messages between me and him (of course)

That's what Mussalo told me how things went...