Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bad moderators Injust&Unwarranted Infractions @ SuSi  (Read 850 times)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
So SNOT claims that I "racked up a list of infractions".
Sure? Seriously?
Then lets look at that "rack" a bit more carefully...

It all started 20131015, the day that I dared to post "TWO PRACTICAL SUGGESTIONS"...
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2128213&postcount=245
First he responds merely normal (for his circumstances):
"Unfortunately I'm not a moderator for this forum, or the link would be updated already. I should be talking to Jimbuna on Skype later today. I'll try to see that it gets done."

only to turn totally to the reverse and claim: "it was you who was trying to convince us to do the unethical thing."
What a jerk! But since then, he, Nocken's best friend Stevie, mutated really everything that I wrote into an insult:

Quote from: Sailor Steve
Quote from: BL!TZKR!EG
The whole area lacks overview and things could be definitely better if only elementary rules would be applied.
Thanks. That's one I don't need to quote.

I was talking about an "area" - he took it as though I was talking about any person.
But well...

Of course those pricks deleted my post, but the context is still visible, so read what happens if someone brings in a new idea:
www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=171019&page=17
It continued in 03/2014 with the release of S3F, they always cut me off and on the other hand let everyone come into MY (!) thread and have a dump at me.
It was obvious that the Susi-moderators let them totally derail it for some time.
And when I was bringing a link to wikipedia about what trolling is, I was moderated. That broke it.
That showed me the first time how biased they are. Double-standards.

Later in 2014 I asked a link to be repaired in a thread created by Urfisch.
My request received no response in a timely manner and then came excuses not to do it and leave the unfunctional link there:
The argument not to do it (it=change post#1 by Urfisch) was because of ETHICAL REASONS. Oh boy how buerocratic is that.
Fact is that the link did no longer work and it needed fix and I provided a solution.
Making such a big deal of a simple link-change sounded akward to me. It felt they did not want to do it because
a) it was me asking for it
b) it made them look as if they are doing a sloppy job, rather harassing with infractions than eactually keeping the forum run smooth.

I showed quite some understanding for that long delay and stressed that I know that mods are doing their job unpaid and in their free-time.
Doing this was then turned around in my mouth as though I was arrogant to say that.
You showing understanding is again arrogant and implies that what we do hinges on your approval.
Sailor Steve really seemed to try to avoid to see that exactly that was what had happened.
I never understood what the term "do hinges on" means. Never found that in my dictionario.

Next attempt was that I found out that they came back on the thread with putting me into the scene as if I would force them to do "an unethical thing". That was not only wrong, that was inappropriate. And this was deliberately turning my words around. I have never said their moderating policy was "weak". I clearly said that I found it a bit weak that a response takes so long. Sailor Steve, that was bad!

Oh what a childish word-war about petty shit.And then he tried to hide behind Neal, who never answers his mails by saying:
Not at all. We all follow Neal's lead on this. His policy is that we don't change other people's posts without trying to contact them first.
That is not only untrue, to say the least.
SAILOR STEVE! Either you are outright lying or you have no clue of what "line" or lead you are talking there.
This screenshot portrays perfectly the mess in your "clique". It shows clearly how NEAL (whose lead you claim to follow, but obviously do not)
encourages me to post a second thread, a mirror thread - and read what I wrote just as response: I wont do that because another moderator (in this case again you, Sailor Steve) seems to apply different rules than the forun-owner - and thanks for another injust infraction that you have not even considered to reverse!

Sailor Steve, get this now!
I'm just about done with your constant habit of turning my words around!
I have never said the policy is weak or insisted on anything because I did not like the answer that I got.

You have it backwards: The ignorance of the moderators towards somebody who wants to help is an insult, not me bringing up proposals. And it is even more insulting that you try to make it look as if I am almost commanding you. That is NOT TRUE and that is not what I want. I never did.
Instead I have said I find it a bit weak that I GOT NOT A FUCKING ANSWER AT ALL!
I am not your idiot, so stop behaving bossy or so condescending! That is inadequate!

I was irritated by the excuses of the moderators. Why? Because these guys on Susi have been doing that all the time!
Where was their claimed politeness only shortly before when they edited my posts? Double-standards.
And they have also edited hundreds of links in other people's posts in the other forum-areas --- to update links.
So why was that such a big deal to just replace a badlink to Plisskens archive with a working one?
That was apparently only the opinion of Sailor Steve, everyone can clearly see that other moderators do not behave like such a wuzz
by clicking these links:
1. www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=97459
2. http://abload.de/img/1_gwxi8sn2.png
3. http://abload.de/img/2_nygmx9sca.png
Enough? So either Stevie is outright lying or he has no clue what direction to follow and what's happening outside his narrow-minded world.
Nevermind.

To sum this up: I just want to keep things calm in my own thread because obviously idiots such as Rowi (when he's drunk again...) can do whatever they want and I get moderated for just linking to Wikipedia saying that what they do is trolling.  I have been moderated:
 http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...1&postcount=61

I did not believe my eyes that Jim really REMOVED A SIMPLE WIKIPEDIA-LINK after he let everyone dump on me in a way worse manner and so I posted that wiki-link again. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Then Jim deleted that link once again and wrote me privately that he strongly advises me not to change what a mod has changed.

That literally felt like he holds me fastened and lets everyone slap me in the face...

Dear Steve, would you seriously consider this not being moderated or even "unnecessarily censored" ?

This continued and continued...
« Last Edit: 20201129, 14:29:41 by REV_Grey Eminence »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Re: The Situation @ SubSim
« Reply #1 on: 20170904, 09:59:38 »
I already had enough in 20140707, I wonder why I picked up the hassle:

I am at a loss as to why my words are ALWAYS interpreted BADLY or even turned around.

I MYSELF have been moderated FOR NOTHING compared to what has been tolerated against me.

And I draw my personal consequences now. From this day on I shall reduce my activity here. I have had enough and I do not want to bother you either. Secondly my health and my personal fun is more important to me than always having to defend against suppositions.

A copy of this goes to Jimbuna so he sees the background and why his reaction towards me in that thread was again wrong and too much.

Take care guys. I withdraw.

Does SUBSiM lack qualified personnel?

Even worse is that when I request something, even easiest things  take ages or never happen or do not even get any reaction in acceptable  time - and I have been very patient, read on! I have tested it. I let my members request things on my behalf, they get INSTANT response in shortest time.. but me? 3 examples:

EXAMPLE I)
In this case I am waiting two weeks (=14 days) for simple stuff that should take Neal's sophisticated personnel ONE MINUTE. In the past I had been doing file-editing and moderation, so I know full well how quick that is done!

I am talking about  nothing else than the simple thing of reassigning file 4942 (as can be  read in http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2428616#post2428616)

EXAMPLE II)
I requested (kindly asked) thread 215666 be moved into DEF area.
I asked FOUR DAMN TIMES(!) and it was a thread created by ME (!) anyway.
I got... zero response
Time period: months
And I did it using the report function so exactly those folks that are  so quick in infracting me MUST have read it - not one response. Not even  a reaction!
But in the same time a certain moderator has enough time to report one  my posts. Aha... good to know. That sounds like deliberate action then.

EXAMPLE III)
or the long list in: #129
Sorry, that speaks books about how long I waited in vain!

I ask myself now: If Onkel Neal revokes my privileges and degrades my  account bit by bit, step by step, and then says he will have his better  and sophisticated assistants do the stuff, why does everything take so  extremely long when I request it?

Some folks have apparently enough time to harrass me with injust    infractions and provocations which they would censor if anyone else but  themselves would post such - and they have no time to do the things that  the owner of Subsim tells them to   do?

Seriously?

With all politeness among friends: Sorry, that's where my understanding ends...

At least I was trying to help out here.

BTW: Yesterday I read that it has been discussed on another forum that  the file area on Subsim is extremely unsorted and outdated... Something  that I tried to improve until also these privileges were removed.

Ceasing now. Rant mode off. Good bye.

20170216, 11:31:51
TO ALL DEF-USERS

I recently receive reports that several functions are out of a sudden no longer available or do not work on SUBSiM'S TEAMSPEAK,
i.e. poking a user, sending channel chat messages and so forth.

It has been reported to me that an error occurs stating you lack the appropriate privileges.

I can not help here:
Firstly, I lack the config privileges (Neal skipped me once again and gave those to some Cpt. Maxim, who is not even there anymore since well half a year)
and secondly my mails and requests on Subsim are continously ignored (in fact since YEARS!) as I have listed in detail here and here.

My hands were tied more and more over the past months and with infracting me for "badgering the admin" (?) after I had been waiting for a simple response for 8+ weeks and dared to post another reminder because my first one was even deleted(!), a red line has been crossed. I have had several members (Flemish in that example) try and ask on my behalf - they got INSTANT answers, so I clearly see that this is deliberate action towards me.

I have therefore given up trying. It is pointless to try to push me on in that direction.

So should any of you run into this problem, then do not push me, but instead create a thread yourself on Subsim, in the section "SUBSIM Teamspeak & Multiplayer Central" so that Neal Stevens, who has obviously changed something early 2017, fixes this issue.

Many regards
DEFF ADMIN
« Last Edit: 20171004, 21:02:38 by BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Re: The Situation @ SubSim
« Reply #2 on: 20170905, 10:56:07 »
 Reworking Radio...  Reason: Continual harassment of a member
05-16-2017 12:40 PM by Jimbuna 25 / Expired
  Your JSGME-MOD-List  Reason: Signature Rule Violation 02-13-2017 10:46 AM by Onkel Neal 1 / Reversed
  Profile Infraction  Reason: Using duplicate accounts to make inappropriate remarks to moderators 01-02-2017 07:24 AM by Jimbuna 25 / Expired
  N/A  Reason: Badgering the admin 10-22-2016 09:01 PM by Onkel Neal 10 / Expired
  How about another...  Reason: Insulted Other Member(s) 03-20-2016 01:40 PM by Sailor Steve 5 / Expired
  N/A  Reason: Topic spamming 04-06-2015 09:38 AM by Sailor Steve 5 / Expired
« Last Edit: 20190926, 23:59:04 by DEF_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Injust Infractions @ SubSim
« Reply #3 on: 20180122, 16:57:05 »
The first time I found something was smelling was already in 2015:

I then wrote:

Source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2365849&postcount=278

And then, shortly later, I wondered:

Source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2342938&postcount=270
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
I tried to address this in a formal complaint to SNOT
« Reply #4 on: 20180122, 19:07:34 »
“Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
Jimbuna 06/2016

Oh my goodness. (shrug) You guys really crack me up. Seriously. In both Mexico and Texas jalapenos are popular.
A spicy jalapeno is the best kind. So if someone from there calls you a "spicy jalapeno" that's a compliment.
If you respond to a compliment, (heck anything) with "What's your problem?", no matter where you're from,
that carries an implied insult. So, ask a stupid question....get a stupid answer...
If you don't understand, you could ask..."What do you mean by that?" Which carries no insult.
Now, if in Germany, calling someone a "Spicy Jalapeno" is an old, traditional folk way of telling
someone to **** off, then I'm wrong..and I apologize, Little John, I didn't mean that.
But if not, e-mail me your address and I'll send you a box of tissues for the tears.

Final lesson: A little more of ingenuity from both fronts could have saved the day

Quote from: Onkel Neal;2429146
Sorry for taking so long to implement, Jon. I really need a kick in the butt for dragging this out.

Hi Neal,
your scrutinizing moderators are trying to harass me, I get community strikes for nothing
in the past you have always said that you are bad at mails and you have no time to answer them because you are busy.

I see how you quick are responding to the mails that others write you in no time.

My mails however are delayed endlessly.

I understand you obviously do not want to answer my questions and/or at least react to my proposals. I have also offered you my help - not a response here either.

In the same period you find time to censor our posts after obviously CTU_Clay has complained to you.

But still no reaction to my constructive work.

Because I cannot change this situation I have now decided to no longer write you and let others do that for me.

So if you say that previous moderators have been disappointments to you, then I can tell you in a friendly manner that this situation that you are creating for me is a disappointment to me.

Again best wishes and "saludos"
Oliver

Estimated gentlemen,

I have now followed this thread for more than three weeks to see what comes out. Let me emphasize in front that I

• have been running and/or co-moderation BBSs and forums for more than 25 years so I know full well what I am talking
  • do not favor open swearing at all
But what is done here exceeds my understanding. It is most often way off common sense or general logic.

We have seen contributive members such as DUCIMUS who even left the forum because they have had enough. Speaking for us programmers and modders now: You publish a mod, face the obvious and lazy stupidity of users (JSCONES once very well described it in the last update to his S3C, source #1 - and he has NOT been infracted), sometimes you even get provoked, but when you start to defend you are immediately infracted. That feels as if some moderators would hold you fast so that the provokers can continue to punch you in public. What THEY post is never removed, but YOUR posts are moderated (as has happened to me in the S3F-thread).

Or can anyone besides the usual two moderators explain to me why I have been infracted here: How about another...

No? Aha. And that is the point I wish to address here: Where is this all going?

@Sailor Steve: It is nice to see you at least try to be fair _sometimes_ (as admitted in #199) and at the same time admit that you are sometimes taking things too literally (source: #1057). Understandable. But what comes out of this besides that you harass and annoy users by giving infractions for even the least important things? Again: Why has DUCIMUS left? In fact it had been well documented in DUCIMUS' signature where he had said that "if you get an infraction for using a swear word and you were not actually using one, it is time to go". Guess who gave him that infraction: you. And briefly after I addressed the matter in the roll-call-thread(source: #278), DUCIMUS' signature had been deleted.

Dear Steve. We have had lengthy discussions about what in insult is, remember? I now tend to think that you even take your moderator-job to literally and see insults where no insults are. And that is most shocking to me.

And the most interesting question: Where have you given infractions when Kpt. Lehmann/GWX insulted other people like no other has done? I will here provide you a list of public insults where NOTHING has been done - in fact everyone can simply open Lehmann's posts to find more than enough:

to name only the 3 best. So if you compare these examples to what gave you the right to infract me in the "How about another..."-thread? Where is the insult in my case? I don't see any! Do I have to pay you or donate a higher sum so that I don't get infracted? If I had posted what Lehmann (your GWX-team-leader by the way) had posted I would be been put to the brig. But not Lehmann. Very irritating.

Everybody conclude on their own, but obviously these rules are not applied to every Subsim-member to the same extent. Period.

Then let me address the second moderator - also with facts, quotes and sources: Jimbuna.

It has been more than once the case that insulting members who attacked me in MY (!) thread about S3F were given the chance to alter their posts to avoid infractions. Fact is that I have never been given that kind of chance by you two moderators: Sailor Steve and Jimbuna. NEVER! Not once! You only moderate, rip off one's head publicly and infract!

It was twice my estimated collegue Neal who brought misconceptional things to my attention and I was in both cases willing to do that.

But not from you, Sailor Steve and Jimbuna. And when I saw that you, Jimbuna, had nothing better to do than report a roleplay-post in our DEF-forum, you have not even reacted to my mail to you. You did not even follow my invitation to talk about this. Not even after Neal told you I was waiting on Teamspeak to get things straight.

And still you continue to report posts behind my back - as if I would not see that (being a 2nd class moderator for some sub-forums myself here).

This is absolutely NO behaviour and NOT polite and NOT adequate.

And this is what really spoils the fun. I take pride that I am always open to talk. And I have Neal as witness because he said this is to my credit, but you, dear Jimbuna, rejected to come online to talk - you even rejected to answer my mails.

Thanks you two (Sailor Steve and Jimbuna, both former GWX-members), you really bring fun to the game. You literally SEEK something to infract people!

And the best is: You do not stick to rules on your own. Jimbuna, it was you, who brought PRIVATE NOTES that only moderators could read to public. Source: _________

And you were reluctant to RIGHTEN YOUR OWN WRONGINGS even after Neal asked you. I wrote those words in capitals because you have them in your profile. But how about you righten your own wrongings sometime? Especially when it publicly visible that you bring up PRIVATE notes to the public?

I am sure that being a moderator is a busy job - I am a moderator 2nd class here myself. Been there, done that. You surely cannot discuss every discussion made BUT when it is so obvious that a moderator violates common sense then reactions MUST be faster. You cannot always sit out things for weeks, if not months and then say "Oh that has been sooo long ago". That simply does not work.

his own private property. Ownership has its privileges.

It is just the old problem that the moderators do not update post#1 in the release-threads when the links are obviously dead.

Texas Cowboy Fascist who always turns truth around and censors your clarifications and then claims you have spoken about everything (when you have not).
toothless Hooligan Mall-Police-Sheriff who never has the balls to talk to you, but cannot stop reporting and stirringh trouble against you behind closed doors(in the mods area).
Potsmoker-Hippie who thinks everything is an insult (only not when his GWX-team-leader does it)and never replies when he see you are correct and he is not.

For some to claim that the current fiasco it is the fault of those of us who have been critical of Ubisoft, is nonsense.

I'm so over this 'be nice to Ubisoft because they are the only Publisher producing subsims' argument. It looks to me like SH5 is very modable...we just need to be able to play it offline in order to really enjoy it.
« Last Edit: 20191215, 19:18:32 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
« Reply #5 on: 20180122, 19:12:05 »
To me it was an infraction right away and later hoaxing me to believe I had been warned (where I had not and you could not bring proof up). Btw: My threads were at least in entirely different forums to call for responses to one subject.

But good to know that you treat others better.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Bad moderators @ SuSi
« Reply #6 on: 20180831, 18:01:20 »
Yet another example how idiotic mods @ SuSi are: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=1386726&postcount=7855

So instead of simply moving that misplaced post, they have always preferred to make the poster look stupid.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Re: Bad moderators @ SuSi
« Reply #7 on: 20180930, 10:45:13 »
Let me add to this a very good expression by Fahnenbohn: "This is a military group, not a holiday center!"
This is an ELITE flotilla, not a child-care center!

Sorry, but I believe that I have to say this so bluntly, because otherwise I am going to feel ignored for another month.
Gentlemen, what the heck is wrong with you?
We have no reported MP-mission since the one that I hosted myself as replacement and almost always I am online alone with my italian friends and a handful German nerds.
When asked directly, one host always says that the other can host as well (as if that would relieve him from his flotilla-duties). And then that person pushes the ball back saying he has no time. So who is going to host effectively besides that everyone is saying "no time" or brings up excuses such as "health", "illness" (as if we were all seasick or what) or "real life problems" and then nothing is heard back.
Shall I really do everything alone here? Am I facing a fact that I am surrounded by only takers instead of givers?
The most irritating thing is this:
Exactly these unreliable members that never respond to any of their mails nag me whenever I am online but when I ask something it takes AGES till I get a response - if any at all. But I at the same time got the inbox full of requests "do this" or "when is that ready".
As if I would not do enough. Say guys, what can YOU do? What can YOU contribute besides only consuming here?
I am very close to saying f... you, guys, FIRST GIVE SOMETHING YOURSELVES instead of always demanding things of me to get done.

Jim,

do you find your behaviour to me fair at all?
Last time you have even published PRIVATE CONTENTS in the public areas. You claim you are rightening other people's wrongs. But who rightens you, if anybody at all?
Now in what light do you think you put me with COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY reports such as this: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//showthread.php?t=225208
The port referred was meant as INTERNAL and as you can see I deliberately deleted it 6 minutes after its creation.
And if you was for information only - what is your aim with that?
FRIENDS would take TO each other, and not ABOUT each other.
STOP THIS HAWKEYE-SCRUTINY-NONSENSE!

You do not iron out things by only choking one side(me) off. Is that what you deem ironing out means?

This is the reason that the user gave:
Posting this for information only because in all fairness he has deleted the post but I can empathise with him to a degree because this is more or less what happened years ago not long after the initial enthusiasm waned on the Ubisoft server etc.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Re: Bad moderators Injust Infractions @ SuSi
« Reply #8 on: 20181125, 10:53:19 »
Well, these Texas-guys hold together and stand together, and of course they are all fine persons and huge friends and the evil always and only is the Doenitz Elite Flotilla, and in the end they kept fishing until they had enough "good" reasons to finally mob the flotilla out in 2016. But they insisted they are right and put that into my shoes again. And now even this Keitzer comes and says *I* have alienated people. With what, I say, when it was YOU who wrote it?

And I was even red-carded ("infracted") for badgering (doing no other than reminding to do what has been agreed on). What a joke!