Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Situation on Susi-whiners-club (formerly known as SUBSIM.com)  (Read 8232 times)

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF
QUOTE BY DESERTSTRIKER!!!!
Looks like the susi admins are getting butthurt over little shit again.

The situation on Susi seems to me like a lost cause. Whatever is being said, they always act like butt-hurt. The guys on Susi should better pull themselves together and pay respect to the modders - who really made Susi so famous.

Hey Blitz, how about releasing your SP2MP for public use and let the tool upload every converted mission to your server?

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Brilliant idea!
If only I could do ANYTHING on Susi.
Jimbuna, Neal Stevens and the whole SNOT-posse have not stopped sabotaging me over and over again.
I wonder when they will be done with that harrassment towards me.
« Last Edit: 20211123, 12:20:45 by REV_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

itadriver

I'll never understand susi

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
All I get IN EMAIL (not PM!) are msgs like this:

Dear BL!TZKR!EG,

Knickwall has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on SUBSIM Radio Room Forums has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:
 http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//private.php

All the best,
 SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

...same from (some multiple times)...:
  • areo16
  • UKönig
  • rudeltaktik
  • Eichhörnchen
  • francho1961
  • Kptlt. Siegmann
  • THEBERBSTER
  • PapaSmurf
« Last Edit: 20170919, 20:57:04 by BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF
OK, I've made a maximum space in my inbox. Only keep the absolute essential (17 posts received, 13 sent). So, if there's still a problem, there's the Forum problem, not mine.

Anyway, I received and answered the posts from Blitz_ without any kind of problem : I don't understand.

Rick
Blitz is the administrator here, he should have the highest privileges.

I can understand the reasonning behind this: If users become lazy and collect mails instead of working them through, then it's like on Subsim, where they let him wait endlessly for simple things only to show on what high horse they sit and that they feel ashamed that he had always proved them wrong.

- partly quoted -

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
To me that Susi-whiners-club is a heap of arrogant liars and backstabbing assholes who would never correct an own fault or admit they have done wrong. Feel free to censor my words, Blitz.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
To me that Susi-whiners-club is a heap of arrogant liars and backstabbing assholes who would never correct an own fault or admit they have done wrong. Feel free to censor my words, Blitz.
Why should I censor you?
We are not on Susi where censorship is daily business and called "being family-friendly"

We do not have to be family-friendly. And I do not want to censor you as they did with nocken and me. And now lederhosen.
We do not play the "political correct-hypocrit"-game and then ignore every proposal or contact-attempt...
We do not frantically choke-off matter-orientated discussions and evade open talk as they repeatedly do.
See here how they do it: BL!TZKR!EG's Suggestion Box
Even - after being attacked harshly - when I returned back to topic, that guy comes in and says *I* am doing drama.
It is plain to see that I did no drama, that was Jimbuna (who could have well put his words in PM as he recomends to OTHERS but himself never does) and his friend.
It is so ridiculous really. I only MENTIONED that a number of petty infractions could have easily been avoided (I did not give details or names of the individuals who were so petty against me - only against me btw, in the same time others did the same!).

So you are right when you say: They would never admit anything. And you may not discuss it, not even mention it. It's like on football-field with the difference that there may not be a TV-commentary and even years later they (SNOT and his gang) hold the yellow card against you.

And Neal has already done that before: Read over at Lars' forum: SubSim problem

EDiT: As I suspected, SNOT deleted the suggestion-box-thread, we have therefore made a backup and the link is active :)
« Last Edit: 20190224, 00:31:49 by DEF_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF
Oh not that guy again!!
About what leak is that guy talking? What has been leaked to DEF?

lederhosen

I'm not sure what he was on about anyway, but it seems that Blitz is correct and that Clay has a certain amount of paranoia
regarding DEF & DEF members in general. This is the second time I've had my account there put under scrutiny and I decided
that's enough. My reply to Clay was honest and I really am cutting time down playwise.

nocken

is this ctu clay for real, leak.
only thing ive noticed is that he is tapped. he went screaming and kicking off about me having 2 avatars on subsim.
ffs. the mans deranged. has he got nothing better to do, hang on, he is trying to run a sinking U-Boot flottila. petty just bloody pettiness.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
@TS:
That link that you posted does no longer work, login is suddenly required.
You are correct. They censor...

@NO:
has he got nothing better to do, hang on he as trying to run as sinking U-Boot flottila. petty just bloody pettiness.
Obviously not.

Aras had already warned me after Ken passed away
"Watch out! Clay acts has been behaving like a "prick" (quote by Aras!!), sabotaging whereever he can
As it turned out in 2016 he is even covered by Susi-admin Neal "Onkel" Stevens, nocken stated Clay can play carte blanche.
And so we were basically mobbed out of SuSi. Mobbed out. Plain to see.

Well... Everyone can conclude on their own about the vindictive SuSi-clique and this person in particular where all this stems from.

@LH:
I'm not sure what he was on about anyway, but it seems that Blitz is correct and that Clay has a certain amount of paranoia
regarding DEF & DEF members in general.
Thanks.

...and that's the way it always went with him and SuSi (mostly Texans, even nocken's Hippie-Stevie originates from Texas): Blunt accusations and when you ask what they can bring as evidence they
start to ignore you - till the next time. Is this typic Texas-Cowboy-behaviour then? I take it so.

Everyone will soon see that the SuSi-clique is no better than that... just wait...

Note:
complutum has removed the DEF-signature that he still carried
and suddenly acts like a friend of CTU Clay stating that so many have something against LWF - really? Where did anyone of us say that? It is the exact opposite and everyone can read that here!

Only some few members made LWF look stupid because they failed to remove their DEF-signature after Clay pulled them over.
One of the funniest examples was MrFritz, LOOK.
« Last Edit: 20180317, 14:59:07 by BL!TZKR!EG »

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
No worries. And since when has DEF's training-flotilla had anything worth being leaked anyway?

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
@GE:
No worries. And since when has DEF's training-flotilla had anything worth being leaked anyway?
Well said. Thank you.

@GD:
Is there some policy against "friending" susi members?...Saw no harm in that.
No, there is not.
In fact we see no harm in that either. I have always run this flotilla with the most liberal policy.
But as you can see, it is obvious that CTUClay is not like that.

I have nothing against him or anyone at susi, and I treat everyone the same as I would like to be treated.
Exactly that is the point. We have been treated like beyond all levels. Beneath contempt. It beggars believe.
And it is always the same un-named persons @Susi who make problems out of nothing.
See LH's posts above.

I have not been here to experience any of what I perceive has happened in the past to cause this apparent uneasiness.
We neither.

I'm not willing to get involved in any love/hate relationships over this fine hobby.
We neither. I personally think I am reluctant to waste any more time about such a person.
I have offered my hand more than often enough, see here and draw your own conclusions:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2478045&postcount=7

Here a screenshot because SNOT usually deletes what we say only to let members of his clique then dream on about "unfounded accusations", but eh...do not worry, we made a backup:

Please let me know if I have offended anyone by friending an apparent enemy of state.
To my taste you have not offended anyone.
It is again only CTU Clay stirring up trouble - read LH's posts and see his screenshots  - and draw your own conclusions!

Best regards.
« Last Edit: 20220121, 09:04:06 by REV_Grey Eminence »

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
OT, so please move where you deem fit, Blitz:

They are doing it again! Insisting on their view based on turning truth upside down and the choking it all off once again:
www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=233345

It hits lederhosen with his thread this time. I would tend to think lederhosen now gets the complete feeling...

Oh boy...

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
True.

There is a latin saying to the behaviour of them: "audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret"