Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Next question. Does anyone know of a mod where say if I was at periscope depth I could get a weather report from someone? It seems silly to me that the watch officer is the only person who can do that while the sub is surfaced. I would expect my crew to be able to take a quick peak through the observation scope and get a general idea of the weather that I could then ask them about.
Coming up: gwhois-fix
That is correct. Let me know what you want or need.
In the meantime I have rummaged through my arsenals and cranked up for you: www.donitzeliteflotilla.com/forum/index.php?topic=4331
You have now got access.
Is there a way I could get some of the files and start tinkering with different color combinations?
I think that should not be a problem.
Let Blitz know what you mean by 'some of the files' exactly and he will surely provide.
Is there a way I could get some of the files and start tinkering with different color combinations?
ARCHiVE (PUBLiC) / Message from U-2511
« Last post by DEF_ButcherBiird on 20230408, 18:11:46 »
VON: U-2511 / LZS METZGERVOGEL
AN: U-413

Ahoi Kommandant Poel!

Thank you for the welcome into the flotilla. I hope U-2511 can be as successful as your own U-413. News of your illustrious career has spread throughout the Kreigsmarine, and gives many Kommandants such as myself something to aspire to. I look forward to seeing you at sea soon and wish you luck on your next patrol!

K. Metzgervogel
Maybe it is also worth mentioning that we have intentionally skipped two games that are still either Early Access or unfinished in some severe way:

(1) U-BO*A*T (formerly called U-BOOT by their own developers)
(2) Wolfpack (the Unity-game by SuSi)

We reassess on whether to add them as soon as they leave EA-state.
I agree. And I came to think Rick Fortens (who made the map) must have something with his eyes. He continuously went into extremes
from either "way too dark" as here:

or "way too bright" as on the alternative map.

However you look at it, his work resulted in almost unreadable grid marks.
I would like to change the Spinnennetz map. The map itself is good but the colors could use some adjusting for legibility.
⚡️ NEW VERSION OUT! ⚡️

- 20230407 - [RELEASE] module_SFSF() V13.4.4.1f: gwhois-fix, fixed order of events, log cosmetics
+ checks for empty folders and removes tools\, jsgme\, S3C\, READMEs, Downloads\
+ forcedelete and error msg if a user has some quarantine soft running

In fact I trimmed the module down to 40% of its size. Complete code-integration into S3F in the works.

Enjoy! :Kaleun_Salute-1:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10