Author Topic: Just seen some old guys on here... RICK FORTENS!  (Read 316 times)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Rick Fortens has paid this site a visit after he was kicked out 2 years ago. Apparently he has not forgetten where he belongs.

Btw: I witnessed how Shark paid him his money back, so it is not a money-thing. It was an issue of absolute stubborn attitude... Well, by now he must have noticed that we did NOT ban him from here... It was just about applying stringent necessities when folks cross red lines after being warned.
 :Kaleun_Salute-1:
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

LoneUsr449

Re: Just seen some old guys on here... RICK FORTENS!
« Reply #1 on: 20220918, 22:23:48 »
Is this someone who we can bring back to SH3 and would participate actively?

Edit: Nvmd, followed all posts related, seems this person is a lost soul. A Persona non grata.

« Last Edit: 20220921, 03:52:40 by DEF_Heinz von Spee »

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
« Reply #2 on: 20220926, 10:35:01 »
No, not no grata. I got nothing against Rick, I had a friendly connection to him, but his actions became more and more disturbing and in the end he left us with little other option than to show him the exit door.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
« Reply #3 on: 20220929, 13:15:13 »
I concur with GE. RF is definitely not a persona non grata. I liked him a lot and whenever he could overcome his bullheadedness and DID come to DEFTS3, I loved to hear his voice.

- He was the only one who never submitted a proper application. Could not be bothered to try out newer tools. Nada.
- He was the only one who played that "refusal-game" to this extent.
- He was the only one who played such a theatre about his English proficiency. I still think his English is fine, but you know there are always such problems with "French-Fucks" as Nocken called them all - including Fahnenbohn, also an FF, same theatre.
- He was the only one who we returned his money to so he could pay in proper currency. It remained a mystery to all of us: Why could this guy never learn to submit in a currency where the group needs not pay change fees for? After I asked Shark to return the money to him, EVEN THEN he could not get it done - and did nothing at all. Yes, in that regard I would call him a lost soul. It felt like we were talking to a wall. But even a wall gives more resonance...

Eventually it became impossible to work with him because he did not respond to questions related to his work and neither he came to Teamspeak so we could talk. There is only one term properly describing that: stubborn as a mule.

Pity, but one day we had enough of this rubbish that only kept stalling ongoing projects.
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -