Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Situation on Susi-whiners-club (formerly known as SUBSIM.com)  (Read 8308 times)

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2572963

The next modder got in the shooting line on SuSi.

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
No wonder, Sharky.

Also the usual SuSi money begging has commenced. Same procedure as every year.

Our proud |DEF|-Kaleun with balls, attitude and backbone do NOT throw their money down the throat of that Moloch,
they instead donate and contribute here @ DEFF, where users are actually helped and files updated etc.!

And that is why we from DEF can look into the mirror and truely respect ourselves!
« Last Edit: 20181022, 13:02:27 by DEF_Grey Eminence »

Fahnenbohn

Indeed, this is particularly disgusting. They think they can more easily get money from people by publishing semi-nude women, and with pretty bad humour by the way. They really have few respect for their members.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Well said, FB!

This is probably one of their worst (keep in mind those hipocrits always claim to be so family-friendly!)
« Last Edit: 20181025, 00:15:40 by DEF_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
read post 2480100 on susi
to learn where that money is going...

EDiT: Added a screenshot of that, cause if that SNOT deletes it like he did in the past...
« Last Edit: 20181025, 00:18:41 by DEF_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Does SuSi influence their members in a bad way?
« Reply #110 on: 20181025, 23:00:05 »
Here's an interesting reply to the invitations.... seems that the bullshit goes on on susi…
G'day Fred..

I've tried twice to reply to your invitation, but they don't appear to have gone through. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the way PMs work here.. but maybe it's something more.. (or am I just being paranoid about the bad blood between a certain few individuals?)
So anyway, that's the reason I'm trying via a totally separate message, to see if this goes through.
I was aware of DEF already, but hadn't checked it out in any real depth. Your invitation reminded me, so I've now done so.
DEF looks like it could be fun, so I'm going to give it a shot.. many thanks for the invite!

Warm regards,
Garryck

So it's clear that newer susi members (he joined in the spring of this year) "somehow become aware" of the "bad blood" promulgated by the Texas Mafia.... Interesting!

That is exactly like here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2425123&postcount=102

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

For somebody paid so well by all this fundraising-money-begging that he can afford a whole Cougar Trap Rancho SuSi,
he ought to reply for often, don't you think?
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
THEBERBSTER over at Susi, source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2574920
Where would we be without Subsim and Onkel Neal?

The proper answer: much further on - or simply in DEF

Fahnenbohn

Where would we be without Subsim and Onkel Neal?

I wouldn't waste my time ! ...

JAFO

Re: Does SuSi influence their members in a bad way?
« Reply #114 on: 20181113, 01:10:45 »
So it's clear that newer susi members (he joined in the spring of this year) "somehow become aware" of the "bad blood" promulgated by the Texas Mafia.... Interesting!

Well.. the ones with much curiosity "somehow become aware" of it, at any rate.

I learned of DEF not long after joining SuSi, because of the DEF members there who had their DEF signatures in their posts.. so, curious what it was about, I went looking, and naturally, read through the "SuSi Whiners" thread. It's kind of hard to miss. Didn't really follow what it was all about, exactly, but it was pretty obvious there was a feud of some kind going on.

At the time, the fact that there was all this public bitching and name-calling about SuSi going on here (whether justified or not), whereas I saw none of the same over at SuSi aimed at DEF, was a factor in my decision to not become involved in DEF. Well, that and the feeling that "Damn.. these guys take their game-play pretty damn seriously.. talk about hard-core! I'm a casual gamer, and I don't know if I'm willing to commit to that level of role-playing...."

Clearly, I've since reconsidered, but I honestly do believe that having the SuSi Whiners thread out in the public area is very likely to be hurting DEF recruitment. That's a complex story that potential recruits don't need to learn about until after joining, IMO. Putting it out there for all to see, when it's largely irrelevant so far as DEF's actual raison d'être goes, conveys an impression of unprofessional-ism to casual visitors. A self-professed "Elite" unit ought not to be airing its dirty laundry in public. We need to be acting better than SuSi, not letting ourselves be dragged down to their level.

and btw: JAFO, glad you did.

Thanks.. I'm glad I did too...

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Forum censorship mentions a similar issue:

Originally Posted by JohnnyRythm
i agree i joined www.ComSubsPac.com but i was told that some subsim members does not support this site i'm new and lots of my friends will join soon on multiplay,verbally on teamspeak subsim forums is not well liked from what i hear so far from members who play online as we chat n play,if 90% are correct then subsim will lose future online gamers like me,coz all i see is bickery here when it comes to multiplay posting.that is sad,some old timers here need to embrace younger members here n not scare them away in these forums

Another comment:
...I was on that site you mention myself, without getting into detail it became more of a place for people to complain about people here instead of a good way to meet guys for games. It became a forum of political BS. Its easy to see one side of the story if you're on a site that does not allow opinions to be expressed and locks the door to most who try.

You see:
You cannot make it perfect for all sides.

Well, we took the thread out of public view - not any effect, instead the corrective factor went mssing.
Yes, a CORRECTIVE factor, because nobody else commented on their continuous hostile actions against us.
Disappointing to see that always when I give in I get no reward, nothing back and lose even what I have.

Maybe we should consider putting the corrective info-thread about SuSi back to where it was then...
At least the poor and innocent members on Subsim can then make up their own mind.

EDIT: merged posts
« Last Edit: 20200103, 14:53:41 by REV_Grey Eminence »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
See! Hear! The biggest lame-ass toots the horn!
« Reply #116 on: 20190118, 00:28:41 »
Remember Bstanko6 and his excuses for not answering and not doing anything as agreed in a timely manner?

See here how he tries to drum up people: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2587086

He can then see by himself how far he gets when people are like him: Cause talk is cheap.

HA! HA!

Again: HA! HA!

Ref: http://www.donitzeliteflotilla.com/forum/index.php?topic=41

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Re: See! Hear! The biggest lame-ass toots the horn!
« Reply #117 on: 20190124, 08:41:24 »
Look, the next hot air merchant!

Gatordad, do you remember your favourite talker " CAREEREVIL " ?

Yes? And now look here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=390068247

gatordad

« Reply #118 on: 20190124, 17:26:29 »
Can't follow simple instructions/guides, wants someone else to do it all for him, pity!

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: 20190204, 15:59:04 »
Mmh. Isn't Bstanko the guy who created tutorial videos on manual targetting for the DEF ?

And besides that? Anything but talk, talk?

Looking at his latest activities over at SuSi, he seems a bit bored somehow...
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2589757