Username: Password:

Author Topic: WELCOME DAN DIMITRESCU / UBISOFT!  (Read 1109 times)

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
WELCOME DAN DIMITRESCU / UBISOFT!
« on: 20211018, 17:48:40 »
Hm. I believe I must be more blunt about it.

WELCOME DAN / UBISOFT! TRY TO MAKE IT TO ONE OF OUR MEETINGS SO WE CAN TALK, I HAVE SEEN YOU:

» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline Mail2_Elanaiba

• MAiL-4WARD
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • Game Designer of old times
Re: WELCOME DAN DIMITRESCU / UBISOFT!
« Reply #1 on: 20220313, 20:16:22 »
Hello,

I haven't been with Ubisoft for more than 10 years, but thats me indeed.

Lets get in touch via PM here, I tried the TeamSpeak thing but I can't follow the meet schedules and everything, and my schedule is very chaotic too.

Offline REV_LEADER

• REViSi0N
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: 20220313, 20:42:25 »
Wow, half a year later  :borracho:
THE TRUTH FEARS NO INVESTIGATION

- vivat europa pereat eu -

Offline Mail2_Elanaiba

• MAiL-4WARD
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: 20220313, 20:49:19 »
Wow, half a year later  :borracho:

Well, this forum is not something I was following, didn't see this here. I believe the screenshot is from TeamSpeak, where Fiedler sent me to find Blitz.

Offline Mail2_Elanaiba

• MAiL-4WARD
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: 20220313, 20:58:59 »
"yet another lamer who d. not respond in ample time"

Oh wow, thats how you guys want to play? Thanks.

Offline REV_LEADER

• REViSi0N
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: 20220313, 21:05:35 »
All I see is that you arrive a bit "late" to the party. 6 months later... I mean sorry, that really is a bit long... and I remember Blitz mentioning you had let him wait since you guys met at U-995, so that would make things yet worse.

Anyway, from what I can tell ya Blitz threw the towel and has even left DEF because everyone thinks their time is worth more than his waiting time. In your case that must be ages then... anyway, there are no more meetings, because Blitz does not schedule them anylonger.

Who made you this account btw? Grey?

Offline Mail2_Elanaiba

• MAiL-4WARD
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: 20220313, 21:15:21 »
I don't know, I just got an account is ready email and figuring what this must be about, I came here.

Again, you can't be late to something you weren't invited to. I owe an apology to Blitz, but things are not so black and white as our business was something risque i proposed but didn't depend on me, but rather on getting someone else onboard.

If Blitz is no longer here, I see no point in staying here to get insulted, thanks. Fiedler did that already.

Offline REV_LEADER

• REViSi0N
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: 20220313, 21:39:32 »
Hm. As far as I can see you are talking to me and where have I insulted you? You serious?

Offline Mail2_Elanaiba

• MAiL-4WARD
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: 20220313, 21:40:35 »
Sorry, isn't lamer some sort of insult?

Offline REV_LEADER

• REViSi0N
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: 20220313, 21:41:11 »
I owe an apology to Blitz

Hm then write him. He is still here, because we from Revision use this same forum.

Where did I write lamer?

Offline Mail2_Elanaiba

• MAiL-4WARD
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: 20220313, 21:50:01 »

Hm then write him. He is still here, because we from Revision use this same forum.

Where did I write lamer?

I did write to him.

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
« Reply #11 on: 20220314, 10:43:26 »
I read Blitz's notes in the internal area and it really seems everyone from SuSi deliberately plays waiting games with him. That sole fact made me think what type of characters SuSi-supporters and friends must be...

And in Dan's case it was easy: Blitz already had his email, but since he already gave up on him after extremely long time he had been waiting for a simple info, it had to be me to count 1+1 together...

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
« Reply #12 on: 20220314, 10:48:38 »

I did write to him.

Fair move - though your apology comes much too late.
a) He has been keelhauled in all but name from SuSi since somewhen in mid 2017.
b) He has only recently thrown the towel, being pissed off by the disrespect and the games and lack of support. He even left DEF to save the time he wasted...

Offline Mail2_Elanaiba

• MAiL-4WARD
  • ...making progress!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: 20220314, 15:00:43 »
I read Blitz's notes in the internal area and it really seems everyone from SuSi deliberately plays waiting games with him. That sole fact made me think what type of characters SuSi-supporters and friends must be...

And in Dan's case it was easy: Blitz already had his email, but since he already gave up on him after extremely long time he had been waiting for a simple info, it had to be me to count 1+1 together...

I am not Subsim (though I have friends there) and I rarely go there these days. Went there more during my Ubisoft days, to help, but I haven't been in Ubi or able to help with SH games in a LOOONG time. I do not work with or maintain contact with anyone there, but I do talk to my friend Neal Stevens a couple of times each year. Not about Subsim.

The business between Blitz and me was not really "a simple info" but I'll leave it at that.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    62.5%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
« Reply #14 on: 20220324, 13:13:56 »
Okay, as I was the initiator of all this, I am going to have the last say on this.

YES, IT WAS A SIMPLE INFO! A SIMPLE RESPONSE IN AMPLE TIME WOULD HAVE DONE!

Chaotic and undisciplined.

That is exactly the impression I had of Ubisoft Romania all the time. Look at how broken and unfinished ('rushed' they say) they published SH5 for instance. I would have more pride in what I release and be eager to fix things quickly as I have proved in the past! Vanilla SH5 was and is nothing but a broken piece of crap and every developer with a little sense and some self-esteem should be embarrassed of such a release that he even gets money for. Wow, thinking of this... for such a rating one could have been banned from SuSi back then...

And I could not care less who has got whom as a friend and what they talk about. All that I do care about is getting a response after an agreement was made and not be treated like an absolute foreigner. Like as if we never met there and never talked... No matter what, it is just disrespectful and impolite to the core to let someone wait sheer endlessly. That really insulted me and Dan has apologized for that multiple times now, so the matter is settled. After all, it is all much too long ago and far too much time has been wasted on waiting. More than 5 years! Imagine that! In 5+ years not a oneliner message was possible! That is still unbelievable...

Anyway, I have learned my lesson well. If someone does not bother to fucking do anything in the next following 3 days, it will never happen and all you get after running and chasing is silly excuses and apparent apologies like "My cat has some itch, my dog died", "I split up with my wife", "My father is in hospital", "My mother has cancer", "Oh, that is all so long ago, can not help you." and shit like that. The only response you never get is the one you expected or was agreed on. Shit? Yes, shit, because that does and can not mean that you can not put a oneliner message together. That is plain unacceptable. That is btw the exact reason why we kick people out of |DEF| if they do not bother to login after 7 days after their registration. Just that rubbish you get when you want to bring something forward is the reason that I closed my inbox.

On last thing I would like to remark is the pattern that I see. You can say all day long that you are not SuSi and of course you are not, but the way it went and how they choked me off over there and then even cut me out of the pictures (LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!!)... That posse or clique (SNOT, Jeff, Jimbuna etc) has just been the very same gang who worked oh-so-well-together with "Ubi-friends" and somehow that matches you never even considering to tell me the status or reply in any shape or form or giving it that any effort at all in 5+ years. Well, maybe only I see that pattern. Maybe I was not even there and we did not meet at all and it all was my fanboi dream LOL...

And that is not insulting or anything - before you play that card again: LEADER has not once said lamer! - that is the appropriate reaction of someone you did not only leave hanging, no you left me waiting more than half a fucking decade. Nevertheless, thanks to FIEDLER for helping get into touch even though I had given up already.

Apology taken, yet very disappointedly taken and with a very odd flavour. If we meet in another bar one day, Dan, the bill is going to be on you. :drink:
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -