Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Situation on Susi-whiners-club (formerly known as SUBSIM.com)  (Read 8415 times)

gatordad

Imagine that.  I also never have been disrespectful, etc.  This is merely another attack against DEF members.  Neal hates DEF with a passion.  They deleted my recruiting and Paukenshlag threads for no reason other than it is DEF related.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Does anyone still remember "brave Blackswan40" posting the three monkeys?

Source: www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=233345
Quote from: Blackswan40
Maybe its a ram divide overflow Error 404
but it maybe due to Hurricane Season and the telegraph poles have been blown down.
The BBC World Service don't know when normal service will be resumed !!!!

LOL! LOL! ROTFL!

Which one is now the Jim, the Stevie and the Uncle ???

The answer is now available - plain to see:

» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Fahnenbohn

LOL! LOL! ROTFL!

Which one is now the Jim, the Stevie and the Uncle ???

Easy enough.  First one is Neal, second one is SS, third one is Jimbuna.   ;D

Yes, I agree ! :))

bstanko6

Now that we are officially operating without subsim at a bit of scrutiny I propose a few things. These are only suggestions, not to upset anyone or downplay the setup we already have.

1) I propose set dates for downloading various programs (Qprf, Spinnenets, etc.). One thing I have always wanted to have streamlined is this. It always seemed that the programs would be updated and I would have to upload at inopportune times. I suggest a “package” upload every 3 months. This would simplify things greatly especially for guys like me that cannot be online all the time or be on this website.

2) put subsim at our stern. Leave them be. I see the Susi whiner club and after reading LWF messages they hate us we hate them. Let’s look to new horizon to and be better than the others. Let’s get rid of the whiners club thread and refrain from bringing negativity to others.

3) open Up to SH5. I know we talked about it already but many younger guys are playing this one. I have been obsessed with it. I think it will draw a new crowd.

What do you guys think? Let me know. As soon as I can get in TS, I will talk with you. Long live DEF!!!

Bob

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
Perhaps there was no leak, but rather a ploy to stir dissention and hope members would jump ship?

Some were kicked/jumped ship, but of course not to LWF - HAAA! HAAA!

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
Ha! Ha!
And are these the same three monkeys we discussed earlier?

...and at least one of them looks like a true Texas Cowboy...

gatordad

bstanko6 was going to post this but never got around to it, after I fixed the link for him. 

I don't get the "due to a lack of cooperation".  We have always been very cooperative, polite, with never an attack on anyone on the susi forums.  It is/was susi who has been uncooperative, not updating the links to latest versions of files when we posted or pm'ed such requests.  Always dragging their feet with numerous excuses, blah, blah...!  We were simply trying to provide updated apps/mods and assist the SH3 community, until susi began to make it personal, making up excuses in order to censor/prevent our efforts.

The hostility referenced is mostly, if not all, inside humor here within DEF for those of us who have learned a thing or two about Neal's true desire to censor DEF related threads.  Sorry his skin is so thin.  Never, ever, was anything used in confrontations, intended to be a face off, duel or whatever you may call it, there on the susi forums or within pm's to susi staff.  We were always very civil in our communications with them.  We always keep our humor in house, here at DEF.  We don't post this type of conversations over at susi!  We prefer to keep it to ourselves.  We have the right to express our own opinions without fear of censorship.  No censorship here at DEF, but susi is like the Kremlin was in the past!

Enough said.

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF

I'm not sure what he was on about anyway, but it seems that Blitz is correct and that Clay has a certain amount of paranoia
regarding DEF & DEF members in general.
This is the second time I've had my account there put under scrutiny and I decided
that's enough. My reply to Clay was honest and I really am cutting time down playwise.

This paranoia has been taken over by the SuSi-clan. Coincidence?

And maybe CTU joins Steel Sharks - or even DEF, look!

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
This paranoia has been taken over by the SuSi-clan. Coincidence?

No coincidence. That's exactly how it all started. SNOT "claimed" that he would be willing to listen to our side,
then he lied that we spoke about things "many, many times" - both never happened because he always avoided open talk
and instead followed the "invented abuse reports" by his Bass Fisher Friend from Texas without even remotely bothering
to switch his brain on and think fair.

Seriously, those guys must be doing drugs to have their view so much twisted.

I mean... sorry...eh..."due to a lack of cooperation"? What is that guy talking?

The whole reason why thread 590 has been created is that THEY OVER AT SUSI did not cooperate. They did not WANT to.
Everybody can read how all this evolved and that SNOT and his wicked posse have lied more than once.

Apparently there can be no "modus vivendi" with these jerks at Susi, they keep on deleting entire threads
and thereby depriving what they call their community.

So plain and simple - as our painters would say:

We - especially gatordad! - have tried it with respectful requests - only to be treated like idiots.

I would have loved to smack SNOT and his clique:  Stevens-Neal Onkel Truckdriver,
Sailor Hippie Stevie (as nocken used to call him) and James Jimbuna Wolfram Nathord for not acting normal:

« Last Edit: 20180325, 10:40:23 by BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF
Haa!Haa!Haa!

The three monkeys again! And so well explained.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
That's nothing yet, Shark!

Do you not think this explains how they tick?

And here is one of the latest examples: SNOT (and his clique of whiners) only care for money, help they do not provide, not even remotely:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2547894#post2547894

But you know... “Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
A quote by Jimbuna 06/2016

gatordad

Just to let SH3 fans who are interested in GWX know they can get the full version 3.0 Gold direct from Plisken's Goldmine site: 
Link: GWX 3.0 Gold
Login ID:  Maik
Login PW:  Woelfe

and you don't have to get suckered in to paying for freeware (donation ware) at susi as you would be led to believe by this post in the GWX download window:
Onkel Neal
03-18-2018 at 08:58 PM    To answer some common questions about donating and downloading this mod:

Make your donation here: SUBscribers section

Wait 5~10 minutes for the system to update your account. When it does, you will see a small badge in your profile (First Officer, Captain, etc)

Then go to the SUBscribers access section here to download GWX 3.0 Gold.

And remember, if you have any problems getting the download, simple ping Onkel Neal (that's me!) and I am here to help.

Oh, really?  And when pray tell does the help come to pass? 

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF

Makman's opinion about SAILOR STEVE and JIMBUNA is very clear and distinct:

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

...they deleted our DEF-Promo-Trailer: [DEF]-We_are_back!.7z. Screenshot.

Well... they seem to have nothing better to do... hey, U_CRANK, if you are reading this: You are member of such a team?
Are you not better than that bunch of Texas fascists?

Seriously, Subsim: Aren't they supposed to be smart guys?

On SuSi (LINK) SNOT has posted an interesting article. What if you try to read it as if it were about SuSi?
Then it reads like this...

If they are smart, how do they make so many mistakes and misteps as documented here in Thread=590?

Each time, SuSi built tools with rosy expectations, only to negligently leave requests ignored and see worst-case scenarios arise. In 2015 already, BL!TZKR!EG already asked for improvements, the public soon wants change...

Maybe SuSi is smart, just disingenuine, unethical, and clever at hiding it.... I always suspected their ignorance was their main cash cow, not simple procrastinating. Let's face it, SuSi is not going to willingly give up their censorship, and they are not going to advertise that it's what is powering their balance sheet. So, what happens if they are regulated and can no longer rely on this revenue source?

I wonder, will SuSi eventually become like Geocities and AOL? They were hot as stink in their time, but eventually became stale and people abandoned them. I've seen all the young people have already dropped SuSi. How long before there's a mass exodus to avoid being the last one on something "uncool"?

We had hoped that SNOT's rage and their delusional posse-behavior would cool with time. However, SNOT and his posse have left us with little choice but to withdraw all support and to distance ourselves as far as possible from the SuSi-whiners-club formerly known as SUBSIM.COM... as they continue to shame themselves, the good people who remain with SuSi, and particularly what they themselves call the entire Subsim community. Our choice to support them in the past was regrettable and ceases immediately.

So much for that...

« Last Edit: 20180412, 16:46:08 by BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    50%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Hi Bob

"A bit" of scrutiny? You must be joking!
Have you never bothered to read thread 590 how much that truely was?

ad 1)
No.
Reason: When I find a bug, then I fix it. No unnecessary delays, no lame excuses, no SuSi-procrastination.
Same with new functions and ideas. Want to move forward.
But I doubt you are affected anyhow because you hardly ever use any of my tools.
Now don't try to make me believe you do. I can plainly see in your Kommandant-thread
how often you have already forgotten to report with QPFR and also I have detailed log-files...
Your last Spinnennetz-report for U-99 was 2,5 months ago btw...

ad 2)
We did. But they do not leave US be. Do you ignore that part again? They just deleted another of our files.
Say on whose side are you?
And from where have you got that we hate LWF?
That is almost the exact same bullshit as blackswan40/SS spreading that I am continously ranting against SS.
Show me one post where you think I am "continously ranting against SS".

And:
Where have you been when I offered SS to join forces and share my maps and tools?
Where have you been when they showed all their paranoia thinking I stole their files
(which I did not because I had them anyway long before they went so paranoid)?
Also I have often enough offered the same to LWF - have you ever considered to read that?
Read it yourself as long as the jerks on SuSi have not deleted it: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2478045
Weird, that I can never see you saying something in DEF's defense...
You should stop paying attention to everyone else more than us here!
It's outright lies - as you can read here....... where nothing is censored...
Or have you never bothered to follow what WE have to say in Thread 590?

ad 3)
That is still subject to discussion.
It would require someone who stays at it CONTINOUSLY - and does not drop out to inactivity at the next best opportunity...

Talking to us would require you to be online on TeamSpeak more often.

See ya on TeamSpeak...

EDiT: Of course! SNOT has deleted my post where I offered a hand to CTU_Clay. But, eh...don't worry, we made a backup...
« Last Edit: 20190224, 00:39:17 by DEF_BL!TZKR!EG »