Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Situation on Susi-whiners-club (formerly known as SUBSIM.com)  (Read 8227 times)

Fahnenbohn

The situation on Susi seems to me like a lost cause. Whatever is being said, they always act like butt-hurt. The guys on Susi should better pull themselves together and pay respect to the modders - who really made Susi so famous.

I agree with you, and I know what I'm talking about !

Fahnenbohn

I would like to clarify some points here. We are not on Subsim, and I can speak freely, can't I ?

I cannot take all that seriously when at the same time he (Neal "Onkel Truckdriver" Stevens) allows back in a previously keelhauled "Fahnenbohn" holocaust-denier under the name "Kendras" and I am constantly beaten with a stick during the same time. So let him do and ask yourselves: Do you want to be on such a biased forum, where everything is tolerated when it is done by GWX-Todds and holocaust-stuff-posters are treated better than modders like me?

1. Neal allowed nothing. I registered with a brand new IP, so he couldn't know that was me.

2. I'm not a "holocaust denier". I'm just saying that historians who are contesting several things about camps are far much more credible than official historians. Can't I have an opinion about that ? That's history, not religion, so we should be able to talk about that with a cool head !

3. I'm a modder too. My last work :

Spoiler: show

- self made dark night sky
- new buoys with light
- converted Yamato from World of Warships

TO NEAL "ONKEL TRUCKDRIVER" STEVENS: ... or give it to ... to Fahnenbohn Kendras so he can post his holocaust-stuff again!

I never posted any stuff like that. I just answered a few times to attacks against me. The only stuff I posted was about the responsabilities in the beginning of WWII. It was a big translation work ! I can't find it anymore on Subsim. It has probably been censored by political correctness !
« Last Edit: 20171125, 00:54:53 by Fahnenbohn »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
I would like to clarify some points here. We are not on Subsim, and I can speak freely, can't I ?
Hi FB
Of course you can. None of the hipocrits and liars from Susi is going to censor or ban you here.
In fact I want to thank you that you bring this up, so we can clear this.
(On the Susi-Texas-club-forum no clearance is possible because they choke everything off because it may not be comfortable to them).

2. I'm not a "holocaust denier". I'm just saying that historians who are contesting several things about camps are far much more credible than official historians. Can't I have an opinion about that ? That's history, not religion, so we should be able to talk about that with a cool head !
I also think that one should be able to talk ABOUT THINGS with a cool head and not go over to a personal level right away.

But that is exactly how they did it with you, I have watched your threads.
They did not even let you breathe, and again came the next idiot who just slapped you.
Where was SNOT and his gang there, holding off these guys? They did nothing!

The exact same thing happened to me in BL!TZKR!EG's Suggestion Box. And again Jimbuna involved.
The joke was: Only one day before Jeff "Privateer Madox" Groves came in and attacked me out of nowhere (!)
I was in contact with Jimbuna asking him to stay out of personal quarrels and telling him that I had just fixed it with  Jeff "Privateer Madox" Groves,
so I thought all was good. Jeff wrote me: "We are good".
But suddenly and coincidently Jeff came into my thread and attacked me - and "stand by Jimbuna's side"
Sorry Jeff and Wolfram, that was too obvious.
And then came SNOT and closed the thread and said "I" was doing drama.
What a joke.

I remember you also writing something like "Please allow me some time, I have to translate" - no time was given to you.
Instead you were choked off and banned. See? That's how they always do it.

Compare this to how long they take for everything. The procrastinated our requests to an endless extend, but they
do not give the courtesy of defence when it becomes hot. Look into my Front-End-thread and draw your own conclusions.
They have and take time for every petty shit, but when ONE is under attack they do nothing. No, they seem to invite others
who have nothing to do with the subject to also piss at that same tree.

There then always a certain police-officer becomes REALLY FAST with beating and asking THE ONE that is already under attack
"to tone it done and step back and leave all that to the moderators" - do you think that is by coincidence?
To me that has always felt as though I was HELD HANDS TIED so that others could hit my face better - always is public and
not in PMs as was always suggested to me by that said person.

But correct me if I am wrong: I was told that you were banned by SNOT for holocaust denial.
That is at least what a certain overreactive police-officer told me.
Am I wrong there?

I never posted any stuff like that. I just answered a few times to attacks against me. The only stuff I posted was about the responsabilities in the beginning of WWII. It was a big translation work ! I can't find it anymore on Subsim. It has probably been censored by political correctness !
You did, you dared to question the holocaust. You first created a thread about such topic, then you were immediately attacked and pushed into that corner.
Or am I wrong there?

EDiT: As I suspected, SNOT deleted the suggestion-box-thread, we have therefore made a backup and the link is active :)
« Last Edit: 20190224, 00:05:36 by DEF_BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
And let's also laugh about SNOT's newest attempt to get action into the Susi-whiners-club, where he and his clique have been choking off so many discussions in the past.

This is what Neal "Onkel Truckdriver" Stevens wrote yesterday:
It's my job to encourage more discussion from newer members, to keep the forums robust. Mods and updates depend heavily on active forums. How important is this? It's mission-critical; without active discussion forums,  mod-makers lose interest and the flow of new mods goes away...we want you to feel welcome and part of the community.

Oh, I have serious doubts and the honesty of these words.
  • - encorage discussion?
    -> Truth is that we all know that if someone does not follow the pro-USA-demorats-mainstram, then that discussion is very soon choked off.
  • - keep forums robust?
    -> Really? Then why does he not take the many helping hands offered?
    -> Then why does he not consider what requests are brought in?
    -> Then why does he not bother to instruct his clique to go for broken download-links and fix them in a timely manner?
and so on...

The biggest joke is that he talks about "the flow of mods" - well when he and his clique continously drive modders away there can of course not
be any action. And if download-links and fixing them is continously procrastinated then the community loses interest in such a forum.

If you dont pay and are no member of the GWX you get no cover. Makman's opinion about members of the Susi-clique is also well-known.
It is simply this "proUS, pro-GWX"-attitude of Susi-owner and his gang, it's like a possee...

It is just this Susi-atmosphere, that the issue seems to be lost. This feels much like a witch hunt where facts are unimportant, and the accused go unheard.
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Fahnenbohn

Hi FB
Of course you can. None of the hipocrits and liars from Susi is going to censor or ban you here.

Thank you.

I remember you also writing something like "Please allow me some time, I have to translate" - no time was given to you.
Instead you were choked off and banned. See? That's how they always do it.

Yes, that's true. Jimbuna came and said to me : "You have one week (IIRC) to post your translation, then the thread is closed". I don't remember very well, that was more than one year ago.

You did, you dared to question the holocaust. You first created a thread about such topic, then you were immediately attacked and pushed into that corner.
Or am I wrong there?

No, you're right. But I never created a special thread to talk about that subject. Sailor Steve was OK to debate about the responsabilities of the beginning of WWII, and he personnaly created a thread called "Who started WWII ?" And here, idiots came to say : "the criminal nazi monsters who wanted to conquer the world and kill poor innocents ... and if you don't agree, you're yourself a fanatic to be shot down ... " Black and white vision ... very childish. I should have said : "OK you're right, bye !" XD

You did, you dared to question the holocaust.

Exactly. This simple fact suddenly turned me into a dangerous psychopath who was agreeing with all the horrors that have been assigned to Germans. They don't even want to hear one argument. They feel that the official story could be wrong, and it must not ! Else, so many things would be disrupted ! But history is not a dogma, it is a science, and science needs discussion and arguments.
« Last Edit: 20171126, 19:30:25 by Fahnenbohn »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Anglo-American Fascists on Subsim?

Exactly. This simple fact suddenly turned me into a dangerous psychopath who was agreeing with all the horrors that have been assigned to Germans. They don't even want to hear one argument. They feel that the official story could be wrong, and it must not ! Else, so many things would be disrupted ! But history is not a dogma, it is a science, and science needs discussion and arguments...and if you don't agree, you're yourself a fanatic to be shot down ... " Black and white vision ... very childish. I should have said : "OK you're right, bye !" XD
Yes. Exactly so you should have reacted - and pulled a plug on these Anglo-American Fascists.

You see we have tried to talk about our things as well - FAIL. Epically. And that was not even such hot topics as yours, but simple file-correction-requests that they kept procrastinating to an endless extend. Support would look different.

After 2 months of receiving not even the slightest response - which would prove SNOT has common courtesy, we decided that it would be useless to pursue giving Susi-guys chance after chance and not get anything done

There is really no alternative when you are neglected. See these files and threads and how we long we have been trying and waiting:
And so we decided to abandon Susi and write under our files:

If the above link or the app downloaded from that link gives you an error, it is not our fault.  We have tried for SIX WEEKS to get this fixed by Subsim admin, in the meantime use this link instead: ...

And that are not only DEF-files, the SFSF for instance is benefitial to the entire community so I am at a complete loss why that SNOT *** SAYS *** he runs a forum for the community but when it comes to fixing broken file links he does not even bother to react.

Is the Susi-forum only a money-making machine
run by a Texas Cowboy Fascist to finance

• his "Rancho Subsim" incl. lawn moers
  • his trips to Europe?
  • his Wolfpack-project so he can pay the rents for his two gay lads
« Last Edit: 20171225, 14:24:14 by BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
I'm a modder too.

Agreed. Point taken.
But really nobody besides you wrote such silly questions or provocative posts with dumb questios such as this one.
But you see, all SNOT and his gang of fanbois care for is not modders, it's payers!

So we can mod as much as we can, but as long as we do not pay like GWX we get no cover like Todd Lehmann - and he really got away with murder compared to what petty crap I have been infracted for.
« Last Edit: 20180209, 20:57:52 by BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Oh this is funny, I just read thru Susi and found this post of the SNOT himself,
source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2530691#post2530691

He now seems to do things just the way I introduced it in my threads, even with the same color:

If that is no influence, now that he even copies my way of posting - even in the same color  :)

Fahnenbohn

He now seems to do things just the way I introduced it in my threads, even with the same color:
If that is no influence, now that he even copies my way of posting - even in the same color

really .... fascinating ....  ;D

gatordad

Censorship at susi has me scratching my head.  Totally unbelievable to me, perhaps expected from others here.

Details:

Lepper and BL!TZ had reworked the post on unique features and provided to me to post at susi.  I deleted the old post and created the new post in our "[DEF] - The Doenitz Elite Flotilla invites you to...JOIN!" thread.  To my surprise, when I went back to verify the formatting was intact, the post was MIA.  I repeated this 2 additional times, each resulting in deletion of the post.  Here are the last screen shots I took:

5 minutes later, it is gone. 

The worst part is, I never received any notification when the posts were deleted.  That in itself is an example of how they tend to look for the most minute reason they can find for an excuse to attempt to derail DEF.

I finally received a pm from Neal, accusing me of topic spamming.  Go figure.  I am waiting on his response to my informing him as to why I posted the newly updated data.
I wonder how many pm's it will take before this matter is resolved? 

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Forget these fat american money makers, and full ahead with DEF !
Thanks. Same to you.

PS : Why do you say they are fascist ??  ;D

You and your silly questions...

Looking at the list of incidences: Do you still question that?

They look for any excuse they can find to make it more work/disgust for us.

gatordad

Some progress in regards to resolving the so called "topic spamming" incident:

Will continue the wait and see approach re how long before thread is unlocked, so I can complete the post.

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
They look for any excuse they can find to make it more work/disgust for us.
Instead of showing common sense and the least respect of an answer, They look for any excuse they can find to make it more work/disgust for us.
And after their reflex-like actions they hide behind each other.

Censorship at susi has me scratching my head.  Totally unbelievable to me, perhaps expected from others here.

As with Susi, it always felt like hoping for the best and expecting the worst - and yet then be deeply disappointed! You would always leave with that sore taste that you waited for so long - and get nothing.

My main question is:
What is their wicked logic so that now that thread is completely locked?
And why is our old WAC-Development-thread gone/removed since the same moment?
Once again: What has one thing to do with the other?

@ Blitz:
To me this all boils down to one simple fact: You have brought and given so much and SNOT and his gang plus some from GWX are just jealous. There is no other logic (or any at all) to their actions, so stop trying to understand them! They do not deserve you! PERIOD.

phila595

It seems like i am in the line of fire from the whiners now as well, I received this msg today as I was sending out invitations;

gatordad

BL!TZ, I think Phil should receive PBP for his 12 infraction points!

Next, they will have us walking the plank.

I believe it is time to start the upcoming new year off right - 2018 - Leave Susi Behind. 

Yes, new motto, 2018-LSB!

« Last Edit: 20171222, 17:09:50 by gatordad »