Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Situation on Susi-whiners-club (formerly known as SUBSIM.com)  (Read 8231 times)

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF
Source: www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=233345
Quote from: Blackswan40
Maybe its a ram divide overflow Error 404
but it maybe due to Hurricane Season and the telegraph poles have been blown down.
The BBC World Service don't know when normal service will be resumed !!!!

LOL! LOL! ROTFL!

Which one is now the Jim, the Stevie and the Uncle ???

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF
While Blitz is away, there is another case censorship at Subsim!

In the thread about SFSF, there was a contribution by 'deVada'. When you try to open it, you get an error: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2514140#post2514140

Oh dear...

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
What did that guy write?

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• ...somewhere...below...
  • REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
What did that guy write?

I do not know who that guy was and what he wrote. I could not care less.
What I am p/o'd about is that Susi always seems to "fish" for things they can use against me.
So I expect them to put this action into my shoes sooner or later once again. They always did that. Wolfram at his best...
Looking at the long list of injust infractions and their ignorance it shows me I am right.

As for this case:

Though on first sight I thought similarly, I can in this case not see any censorship - as they do against me:
Still they are lying about my account being "active" and all my recent posts and my thread about Mexico does still not show up,
see: Terremoto en Mexico - Earthquake in Mexico!

What I see however - and everybody can see that, too - is that clicking on the BLUE ICON on the right generates this error:

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Draw your own conclusions, gentlemen!

But there was a new incident already.
I remember lederhosen had posted here yesterday or so:
www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=222553&page=2

His post has been censored.

Draw your own conclusions, gentlemen! Are these guys running a forum?
« Last Edit: 20171212, 08:30:30 by BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

⚡️ Home of S3A - S3F - S3G - DEFTS3 -

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Oh and the most hilarious:

The Susi-butt-hurt-whiners took the occasion of censoring lederhosen to put that into my shoes again (!) and lock my account entirely.
Onkel Neal "truck-driver" Stevens has manipulated both my password and my contact-email, so I cannot login nor can I request a new password.
He still has no balls to publicly show what they have agreed on anyway: I had already been practically keelhauled "in all but name" MONTHS AGO - so long before I wrote all this here.

I had sincerely hoped this sorry state of affairs to be rectified, so I had sent this NUMEROUS times to Neal "truck-driver" Stevens, but never got a response, no I was ignored once again and yet again - as usual:
I am ready to upload another tool-release for SH3, but I need my access back to do it, so now:

What steps need to be done that I can edit/update my files and posts again?

The community has asked for updates. I have those updates ready because I took the time again
and programmed it for the community - 6 tools updated with new code!

Can I now update my posts and files finally?

In the end I sent:

I have really waited long enough, don't you think? And all you have done is leave me hanging and outright lie to everyone!
It is very irritating and at the same time purely hipocrit that you are allowing Fahnenbohn (who had been banned for holocaust-denial-posts
to return under the name Kendras
but continue to ignore me and after releasing me from brig, you have now practically keelhauled me without making it visible.
And still you lie to everyone as this screenshot clearly shows to anyone who has half a brain:

It is really blatant!

Let's get this over with: Damage done.

Following is a "point-by-point retort", and after they purposely ignored me and us it will be apt and it will be sharp. It is their fault cause even after I put the record straight to prove that they are wrong they chose to ignore me completely. I am practically keelhauled. I cannot even update my files and I am deeply sorry for the public community. But this continous LYING has come to a point where it demands a response.

Unthankful Susi-PC-butt-hurt-whiners, this response will now come...
« Last Edit: 20180615, 09:50:22 by BL!TZKR!EG »
» HONOR, AMISTAD Y RESPETO! Es mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas! «

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF
The Susi-butt-hurt-whiners took the occasion of censoring lederhosen to put that into my shoes again (!) and lock my account entirely.
Onkel Neal "truck-driver" Stevens has manipulated both my password and my contact-email, so I cannot login nor can I request a new password.
He still has no balls to publicly show what they have agreed on anyway: I had already been practically keelhauled "in all but name".

C.O.W.A.R.D.S.

Offline REV_TheShark

• REViSi0N
  • ...is a good one!
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • DEF's QUARTERMASTER
    • #supportDEF
Hey Blitz, apparently they cannot stop.
Your post count is dropping again, now it is down to 3013.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Partly true.

The deleted post is with 99% probability what I asked in the "Subsim War on Spam II"-thread, which was on the "TOP"-advertising-area as of late.
Of course I got no response to my actual question and was ignored. As usual... just like in BL!TZKR!EG's Suggestion Box. Btw: They have deleted/censored my response to Groves in that thread where I asked him how he would know. They really tried everything to make me look bad.
Or even when I was not allowed to post when my team had overvoted me: TBT leaving WAC 5.0
The fact that LH's thread Blitz I need help was moved to a secret area to hide it SPEAKS BOOKS!

Fact is:
The drama is not me asking something or mentioning something (even something that some might not like). Think on your own: Why would that upset some?
The drama is how concerns are dealt with BY NEAL (I come to that in a moment, read on).

I also lost downloads (from 79 that I published) and many entire threads of mine have been deleted or made unavailable:
I had always thought that threads of this kind would be benefitial to the whole community. So that work is in the trash, thanks man, you are really cool, Neal!

No problem, we moved it all to DEFF then.

And @Shark: I must correct you though - just as I have corrected myself (will come back to that later, have not much time for this Susi-shit now):

It is not "THEM" or "THEY": It is HIM -> Neal "Onkel Truckdriver" Stevens (I know this from Jimbuna, who runs Susi)
  • who has removed all my awards except one
  • who has even taken away my avatar
  • who has keelhauled me "in all but name" after I was released from the brig
  • then crippled my mailbox to only 1 (!) mail possible and still instructed his clique to tell us to take things to PM
  • then deactivated my mailbox entirely in early 09/2017
  • now changed my PW and my EMAIL so I cannot even login anymore, nor can I request a new PW
  • and that guy has not got the balls to show that publicly
    And still he goes on with infracting lederhosen FOR NOTHING and so on and so on
That guy has ignored most of my messages in the past three years as I wrote before, but he is always quick to act when it was against me or when his Texas-friend "CTU_Clay" reports a nothing such as nocken's last post. Even Jimbuna shakes his head and fails to see why this goes on and on and on. Me too: I had believed Jimbuna's words: He said that Neal is no vindictive person. Well from what I see, he IS. To no end. Actions speak louder than words - even louder than lies...

Well, if they (in this case it IS they) do not call people like "CTU_Clay" back to fairness and order and even give him a sticky thread after mobbing us from DEF out, then it is "their" fault when "persons" such as Ronald McDonald Clay abuse the report-function regularly, only to stir up trouble and that is then put into our (mostly my) shoes. Done deal we said already one year ago...when we were mobbed outta Susi for... err for what was that again?

The above named truckdriver also still owes me a good explanation, why he continued to destruct my account again and again and even more so DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAD NOT POSTED THERE SINCE 20170516 - so what shall have upset anyone there? It is totally unclear what has upset anyone so much since that date - it cannot be me for certain, because I was choked off and could not even post. Even my thread about Mexico has been killed, imagine that! So that stuff with upsetting is a blatant lie! What a dumb excuse! Well, it comes from a truckdriver... So I must lower my expectations, me idiot! ;)

It leaves me with little other impression that Mr. Truckdriver seems to enjoy being erratic and ignorant. And he blatantly lies. It's plain to see. I would never be in this situation if Neal had ever bothered to answer his mails in an as timely manner as he always answered others and not continously evaded an open talk  (as I have listed in detail here and here). And do not worry, Neal Stevens, I have taken screenshots  here and here, just in case you again act like the absolute prick and delete posts and then later accuse us of bringing unfounded accusations - like you did with nocken and me! You censored us and deleted our posts (with screenshots about your Texas-friend Clay) and then came and claimed that we failed to bring evidence, you liar!

I cannot take all that seriously when at the same time he (Neal "Onkel Truckdriver" Stevens) allows back in a previously keelhauled "Fahnenbohn" holocaust-denier under the name "Kendras" and I am constantly beaten with a stick during the same time. So let him do and ask yourselves: Do you want to be on such a biased forum, where everything is tolerated when it is done by GWX-Todds and holocaust-stuff-posters are treated better than modders like me?

FOOTNOTE for transparency:

I had the opportunity to talk to JIMBUNA on WED (20170927) together with NO and BS: Despite his constant recommendation to do the impossible (to use PM when that is not feasible) and that he most obviously ignores to take notice of this, I still regarded him as a pretty fair-minded-person since even he admitted that he is irritated of what is happening. I was wrong. I called all these actions by Neal since May totally erratic and had never thought Neal could be so vindictive. Keep in mind I have not posted one single line there since May when I called Fahnenbohn Kendras outta my DEV-thread, and still Neal crippled my account again and again and again. The fact that he continues and seems to find no end AFTER I WAS RELEASED FROM THE BRIG leaves me with the impression he enjoys doing that. So let him do as he pleases.

Now Jimbuna stated that Mr. Truckdriver would give me an information "to make a step forward" ON THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND. And I believed him. But did not happen. As always...

I state now: We write WED (20171004) and that weekend has again passed without the promised action. Did not happen. As always.
I have checked all inboxes, even tried to login to Susi - which has been made impossible by my favourite truck-driver.
Even tried to connect to Susi's TeamSpeak-server which has apparently been taken down on OCT 1st.
Nothing was forwarded or copied to my or written to this day.
So yet another lie?

TO NEAL "ONKEL TRUCKDRIVER" STEVENS:
And to the least: Show your real face and stop lying about my account ever being "active" later than 20170516 - GO AND KEELHAUL IT! - or give it to your gay Swedish lads or to Fahnenbohn Kendras so he can post his holocaust-stuff again!

This is part of what has happened since last year - draw your own conclusion, below is an excerpt of our Admin Change-Log which is always worth reading :D

- 20160801 - Added Subsim-event: ►|DEF|-Wolfpack-Meeting◄. Some saboteur altered it to occur only once a year! Fixed!
- 20160802 - Sabotage again! Our development-thread =[2do]= Graphics and texts that need to be reworked has been deleted !!!
- 20161105 - Evicted from the flotilla because of ignoring rules and only "goofing around": Rebel.
- 20161106 - Susi-Admin and his clique have only waited for the opportunity and close our area without even talking to anyone of DEF-staff.
- 20161106 - Susi-Admin revokes my DEF-moderator-privileges. Ah, I see...
- 20161107 - Susi-Admin revokes my OTHER moderator-privileges (not related to DEF), too.
- 20170102 - Susi-Sabotage: The brig-case.
- 20170202 - Susi-Sabotage: All our files in the TS3-cantina have been removed - without any notice...again...
- 20170303 - Susi-Sabotage: Another of BL!TZKR!EG's Subsim-awards has "just" been removed. Again...
- 20170517 - Susi-Sabotage: The brig-case part 2.
- 20170618 - Susi-Sabotage: The whiners at Susi have today abused desertstriker's declaration (TBT leaving WAC 5.0) as an excuse to
                        unsticky ALL of my threads (not only the WAC-one). Why is once again unknown... I have not even said a word...
- 20170626 - Susi-Sabotage: The whiners at Susi have today deleted my avatar and deleted 19 of my posts (3033 down to 3014). Why? Unknown...
- 20170710 - Susi-Sabotage: All our channels in the Susi-TS3 have been removed - once again without any notice...
- 20170713 - Susi-Sabotage: The whiners at Susi have today removed ALL my awards except one.
                        Why is as always not communicated... and for the record: I have not even logged in there since well 2 months (click).
- 20170720 - Susi-Sabotage: Now they have even deleted my TEAMSPEAK-INSTRUCTIONS: Howto: TEAMSPEAK3
- 20170806 - Susi-Sabotage: "Inbox almost full" = reached 90% of your allowed quota. Only one day later the quota is down to "1".
- 20170923 - Yet another Susi-whiners-action: Onkel Neal has killed my account, so I cannot login there anymore.
                        As if that would be a loss, he bluntly lied about my account being active - in truth I could do nothing besides login/logout (see here how he lies!).
                        Don't you worry, truck-driver. There will be an apt answer to that. And this time you will not be able to duck and dive away, you liar.
                        Note to myself: Cut them Susis some slack and give the courtesy and  that I was never given and wait for Jimbuna's promise to come true.
                        THEN publish.

EDiT: As I suspected, SNOT deleted the suggestion-box-thread, we have therefore made a backup and the link is active :)
« Last Edit: 20190224, 00:29:55 by DEF_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Interesting to see that lederhosen was red-card-infracted (RED! no warning or so first!) for posting this complaint about "someone" deleting his last post:

-> ->

Blackswan was very brave at that time, so he made 3 screenshots, so you see the process.
At that time BS was not yet so frightened, he had then not talked to Jimbuna yet.  C:-)

lederhosen was then "invited" to amend his post which he did as you can see.
And the red card infraction was even revised, wow so Neal "Onkel truck-driver" Stevens CAN act positively,
he only acts like such a prick towards me and then says I got a long list of infractions
(how ridiculous and injust as they may be is not considered as I was prophecizing in a talk with Jimbuna).

In the meantime lederhosen has deleted his post, deleted his signature, left me waiting 1,5 hours on TS3 and so on...

Same game...Did we not have that before?

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
"Take it easy on the accusation front!" That's all I asked for! And you talk about "unfounded" yourself?
Judge, jury and executioner all rolled into one, how pathetic someone thinks they have the power to influence opinion!

When you cannot prove it, then do not make that accusation, you Susi-whiners! As simple as that!
And when you have been proven wrong, then do not delete that and do not try to silence me/us!
How immature is that! And you talk about "childish" yourself?

I think Susi and their message board moderators are the only people that are totally oblivious and cannot see they continue to make these same mistakes over and over again.  We're now in 2017 and still ignoring old mails that have the deja-vous scenario to mistakes being made in 2014.  INCOMPETENT

And no, I didn't ask that my posts be removed. I was banned, and the more I posted there at Susi the more vindictive Neal became. My ban went from a month to two months to whatever, with no appropriate notice or reason given. Ultimately, and weeks later than May/2017, some of my threads were deleted. This was retribution pure and simple and to try and conceal that fact is reprehensible.

Honestly, that "cesspool" is of Neal's own creation. I used to think it was the Russian culture that sought to oppress dissent and was hostile toward "dangerous" speech. But I've come to realize that the Russian devs are just fine. It's Neal and his merry gang of unpaid fanboi moderators who are afraid of new ideas and have destroyed the community. This "cesspool" of discontent exists because of them and nothing else.

Neal is a case study on how to epically fail at every aspect of public relations. He should literally be studied. Why he continues to employ certain guys is a mystery to me. As the producer, he doesn't appear to know a good idea of it - some were to slap him in the face; as a moderstor and facilitator, he's appears vengeful and petty, and appears to (ab)use his position to persecute people who cross him; and as the face of Susi, what's he done to foster the community recently? They should replace him and his clique immediately; the brand would be much better off with a fresh face and new ideas...a clean slate.

For the record, I thoroughly enjoy the fact that Susi-admins act so butthurt as DS stated and that their icy grip of power doesn't extend here to DEFF.
Just added a bunch of fixed links for those who have never listened and now "do not know what they shall believe".

The provided screenshots should show even the most stupid user with half a brain-cell that the stuff brought against me and DEF are outright blatant lies.

Everyone draw their own conclusions and click the links and enjoy it = how much the Texas emperor bluntly lies...

Special greetings to Jimbuna - is U_Crank now also reading here? :D

Let me sum this up: It gets to a point where it all becomes completely hilarious with their foul excuses
and you now get the full feeling like...errr...vomit?

After my followup post at susi on the DEF Pack, finally got a response from S-Steve saying he'll get to it but will be several days.  Don't know why they like to procrastinate so much, most likely they just don't care.  Bottom line!

Also, here is Steve's pm response:

"I'm not sure why it wouldn't let you do it, but it's done now.

Oh, and I've been neglectful. I tried to upload the new version of the other mod, but it's too big for a regular upload and I have to use the FTP server. The problem there is that I lost access to it more than a year ago when I had to reformat my computer. I've contacted Neal about getting my account set up again. He said he would, but I haven't heard back yet.

You have my sincere apologies and I'm trying to see that it gets done sooner than later."

"I'm trying. I still haven't heard back from Neal. I'll send him another PM."

It is my guess that Neal will even ignore Steve (if Steve is being honest) perhaps when Neal feels the request it is unimportant.

Marked in pink because it is really all-gay.
Read this in the context after each other and you cannot avoid the feeling that the main-Susi over there acts pretty girlish.

« Last Edit: 20181026, 10:05:02 by DEF_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
#

Hey Neal "Onkel Truckdriver" Stevens.
This must be another of you hilarious jokes, right?

List of disappointments is full with your name. File 5207 is now held captive on your forum for a week!
You call that "in the moderation queue" - I call that deliberately delayed and requests purposely ignored.
And you call that support? Well maybe you mean it as support for your other Texas-friend.
I call that less supportive. I call that deliberate sabotage.
Well obviously you cannot work with people that do reside outside your Texas-area.
And neither can you run a forum with what you call support over there.

Reasons provided in this very thread.

I bet no DEF-member (former or current) can recommend to give any donations to your site anymore.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!

"supports indi(pendent) developers" - looking at the true facts that reads like a joke.
Or must a developer first donate money like the GWX-team did and then you let them get away with every Todd-insult without ever
infracting or publicly slapping like the way you and your clique usually do to non-GWX-members and
then usually have the guts to ask THE OTHERS to take things to PM afterwards?

Same with files: File 5207 is now more than a week held captive in your "whatever-you-call-moderation-queue".
Still no change done. Do you call that support? I could bring zillions of examples like this which show that you do not run your board well.
You most apparently do NOT support, you can NOT work with people - I have already provided screenshots here...

But every year this begging for money by using "sex-appeal" and then boasting about how active and supportive your forum is.
Eh, that really is hilarious. But it must be very family-friendly as per your weird double standards.

Is this then also family-friendly?

« Last Edit: 20180202, 13:18:49 by BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_Grey Eminence

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    0%
  • |REViSi0N| - what else?
I'm not sure what he was on about anyway, but it seems that Blitz is correct and that Clay has a certain amount of paranoia regarding DEF & DEF members in general. This is the second time I've had my account there put under scrutiny and I decided that's enough. My reply to Clay was honest and I really am cutting time down playwise.

I have my doubts here.
As often as he jumps ship (=from flotilla to flotilla), that leak can only be lederhosen himself.

On the other hand I cannot see that anything of true importance has been or could be leaked.

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Perhaps there was no leak, but rather a ploy to stir dissention and hope members would jump ship?

Jump ship to where?  Doenitz Elite Flotilla - UNiQUE FEATURES! ► Compare yourself... ◄

...perfidiousness... plain and simple.
« Last Edit: 20190224, 00:01:19 by DEF_BL!TZKR!EG »

Offline REV_BL!TZKR!EG

• REViSi0N
  • one of the leaders
  • ELiTE Skill Level:
    75%
  • TECH ADMiN
    • Links!!
Gosh! It becomes more and more ridiculous on Susi:
Just as File 4766, which was in the what-they-call-a-moderation-queue, where no change was made
file 5207 has now been almost taken "captive" in that same "queue#" - for 5 weeks. Yes, 5 fucking weeks!
Today it has been "released", but once again the requested change has not been done.

@Jimbuna - thanks for visiting our TS3, why always only snoop and not talk?

@U_Crank - we see you, too.

Do you guys think you "run" a forum for the community? In case you again (once again) are oblivious to not know
(your ignorance must really be a bliss to you...): Files that are ignored in your "queue" cannot be used nor downloaded by YOUR community.